kimito

Mar 2, 2018
there is a bug in the game cause i can never advance through the day cause the bed isnt working and i got the game plus and it worked nut to get a gameplus u need to finish the game first

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Quite a cool game. Enjoyed it. The art was especially pleasant.

Now I hope that their other 2 games (Island Saga and Harem Fantasy) will get translated too.

Reactions: superelmo

amiodas1474

Sep 30, 2019
Can anyone share me a save file from chapter 3 the school festival arc. I deleted my game by accident in midway and now i have to restart.

lexias1743

Mar 12, 2019
Man that final boss was so annoying, in how it kept getting extra commands and liked to debuff and hide behind a magic shield. Had to burn a few of my end-game items and just spam high damage arts without buffing, but I did it. In hindsight it was actually kind of fun having being pushed by a final boss to make use of everything I learned and had at hand.

I'm looking forward to more stuff by kamichichi.
I used this team comp in the final battle: Rei - Akari - Remy - Kenshin (Team lv's around 55). Remy equips "Speed Expert" & "Muscle Power" -> Give her the ability normal attack 4 times. When the battle begins, Rei uses "Unity", Kenshin uses "Team Bonds" & "Combat Teaching" then Remy can deal 1 turn more than 30k normal damages (Not included "Crit Damage"). The final Boss's magic shield is useless to me. Remy is really a beast, I only use her and Akari that can end this game. Hope you find some interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: panyking

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
I've got just 2 things that I haven't found an answer to in the game. Despite the effort. So, maybe someone here can help me.

1) How/where do I get the "Sacrifice" booze for the Quest #3?
2) How/where do I get/activate the Quest #12 (something about a Magic Mirror)?

I used this team comp in the final battle: Rei - Akari - Remy - Kenshin (Team lv's around 55). Remy equips "Speed Expert" & "Muscle Power" -> Give her the ability normal attack 4 times. When the battle begins, Rei uses "Unity", Kenshin uses "Team Bonds" & "Combat Teaching" then Remy can deal 1 turn more than 30k normal damages (Not included "Crit Damage"). The final Boss's magic shield is useless to me. Remy is really a beast, I only use her and Akari that can end this game. Hope you find some interesting
I use Remy extensively too. Because of her unique double attack. Mine does 8x normal attacks, using a combination of "Speed Expert" and "Faster than Light!" illuminas. That and I was maxing her critical chance bonus and agility/attack from the start. So fast immense damage inflictor, with rapid critical hits.

That and her support abilities can be pretty clutch too, with high agility and double actions (the shield thingy and the mass heal).

Reactions: panyking

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I've got just 2 things that I haven't found an answer to in the game. Despite the effort. So, maybe someone here can help me.

1) How/where do I get the "Sacrifice" booze for the Quest #3?
2) How/where do I get/activate the Quest #12 (something about a Magic Mirror)?

I use Remy extensively too. Because of her unique double attack. Mine does 8x normal attacks, using a combination of "Speed Expert" and "Faster than Light!" illuminas. That and I was maxing her critical chance bonus and agility/attack from the start. So fast immense damage inflictor, with rapid critical hits.

That and her support abilities can be pretty clutch too, with high agility and double actions (the shield thingy and the mass heal).
Sacrifice is in the cooler at the squad six house. I guess the game expects you to think "Hey, Remy's a drinker, maybe she has it in stock" and check the house.

Quest 12 is set in the garage shop, and I think only available during chapter 5.

Funny enough, I didn't use Remy a lot until end-game where I final got good, high value illumina. But everyone had their uses to me; Rei to set up group damage by Attributes and/or stealing, Akari for Aegis and some single healing, Satsuki for power/magic buffing/debuffing, healing and Shooting Star, Konoha for self attack boosting and major Attribute attacks, Nana for her big magic damage, Kenshin for going berserk... Remy always felt the odd one out for me for being so situational (scanning, magic reflection, status effect kisses, ect). and regulated to help steal a few times because of her natural high luck. Eventually I too embraced her dual attack capabilities, which seem to overshadow her attribute attacks completely. Couldn't they get double attack too at least? Or higher damage values?

Last edited:
Reactions: Heissar

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Sacrifice is in the cooler at the squad six house. I guess the game expects you to think "Hey, Remy's a drinker, maybe she has it in stock" and check the house.
Yeah, I've just stumbled finally upon it by myself. Came here to say that I found it and saw your answer. I DID had the idea that Remy may be a key to finding it - but I found nothing in her room or during various interactions with her.

And the sparkle has bad visibility, as it is yellow on a bright white background.
Quest 12 is set in the garage shop, and I think only available during chapter 5.
Oh, thanks. Dunno how I missed it before. Got it now.
But everyone had their uses to me;
Oh, yes, same here. In general in games I prefer to use the widest variety that game offers me. It's more fun that way. So I usually use and develop all the characters. Perhaps with some favorites / frequent uses here and there.

In Apostle's case I think Akari and Satsuki was used a bit less by me than the rest of the cast. Probably because they seem the least agressively built to me (I'm a fan of good offense). That and Akari has no mass heal despite posing as the main healer and Satsuki's mass heal is the weakest in the game (there are 3, - the other two belong to Nana and Remy).

Last edited:

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Island Saga is on its way and Harem Fantasy I have no idea on.
Oh, cool. I'm more interested in Island Saga anyway. Harem theme is usually not too exciting for me, seems too forced and unrealistic most of the times.

Though a Harem Fantasy translation to boot would be nice for completionism's sake in the least.

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
If anyone is having trouble against the secret boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can use Kenshin's "Foresight" to see what attacks are coming up. When you see he is about to use "Reaper," switch your party around.

Last edited:

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Also I discovered through the 100% cg save (back in page 3) that you get your level up to 999! Probably would take a long ass time to grind but with time and EXP boost at max, you could power level enough to beat the enemy (and yes, this can also make very short, cathartic work of the final boss)

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Also I discovered through the 100% cg save (back in page 3) that you get your level up to 999! Probably would take a long ass time to grind but with time and EXP boost at max, you could power level enough to beat the enemy (and yes, this can also make very short, cathartic work of the final boss)
I'm pretty much used save editor to make my characters op as fuck, RPGM already works badly in my PC because my PC is a shitty one, so it would be very stressing to have battles when i cannot one shot the enemy, i currently just finished chapter 1 after a lot of hours. Also, who do you guys think is best girl and why?

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
Finally unlocked all the scene. TBH game has potential but lots of false teasing (like open bath available). kinda disappointed when you already invested to one girl and there was only.... 2 scene + 1 harem for her? they should add more of scene like "Ken drinking milk" for all the girls, because it's funny and still fulfill the eroge parts.

I'm okay with developer trying to avoid H-game bulls (like random fuck out of nowhere) but still wished there were more scenes.

waiting for their next project, obviously

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
Finally unlocked all the scene. TBH game has potential but lots of false teasing (like open bath available). kinda disappointed when you already invested to one girl and there was only.... 2 scene + 1 harem for her? they should add more of scene like "Ken drinking milk" for all the girls, because it's funny and still fulfill the eroge parts.

I'm okay with developer trying to avoid H-game bulls (like random fuck out of nowhere) but still wished there were more scenes.

waiting for their next project, obviously
post save : ) <3 (I'm too lazy to finish NG+)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I'm pretty much used save editor to make my characters op as fuck, RPGM already works badly in my PC because my PC is a shitty one, so it would be very stressing to have battles when i cannot one shot the enemy, i currently just finished chapter 1 after a lot of hours. Also, who do you guys think is best girl and why?
its a mix between konoha and Kenshin cause I like the tomboy type.

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes