iju513

Dec 7, 2017
at least NG+ gives you the option to skip story Megiddo dungeons. Makes getting the other endings easier.

I'm partial to Konoha too (even though I'm a coward and think all the girls have their good points) but clearly Konoha got the short stick of development. Sure you could set up a training club to get stat boots more than a few off training sessions with Kenshin, but all the other girls got extra CG scenes, as well as story relevance. Akari was the childhood friend, Satsuki was the tsundere with three different plot focuses (doing a megiddo alone with her, her storming out to practice singing, and the training camp putting her hostility with her sister front in center) Remy was flirty with also that whole arc with Allie, Kenshin was the leader and Nana was the quirky scientist expositioner. Konoha was just... there, for muscle, and for the life of me I can't think of what else she brings to the dynamic.

And I'm talking in story, not WP events (since all the girls kind of have theirs too).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
at least NG+ gives you the option to skip story Megiddo dungeons. Makes getting the other endings easier.

I'm partial to Konoha too (even though I'm a coward and think all the girls have their good points) but clearly Konoha got the short stick of development. Sure you could set up a training club to get stat boots more than a few off training sessions with Kenshin, but all the other girls got extra CG scenes, as well as story relevance. Akari was the childhood friend, Satsuki was the tsundere with three different plot focuses (doing a megiddo alone with her, her storming out to practice singing, and the training camp putting her hostility with her sister front in center) Remy was flirty with also that whole arc with Allie, Kenshin was the leader and Nana was the quirky scientist expositioner. Konoha was just... there, for muscle, and for the life of me I can't think of what else she brings to the dynamic.

And I'm talking in story, not WP events (since all the girls kind of have theirs too).
Don't forget about Konoha over protective, muscle brain and hypocrite of a brothers.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Don't forget about Konoha over protective, muscle brain and hypocrite of a brothers.
Which were only part of her last three WP segments so you could quite possibly play the whole game without ever knowing/meeting any of them. Which I just said, didn't count.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I have to wait for dates and I never do get to turn them into pink hearts
You can't do harem route on first playthrough. Just finish the game and carry over your love points for NG+, and you won't need any dates to max out their hearts.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Did someone manage to install latest patch on this release?
It shows an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can either wait for the uploader to update the OP with the latest-patched version of the game, or you could install the v5 patch into a folder which has the 'Game.exe' and 'script.vdf' (and nothing else is actually needed, it seems - you can install the patch to a place which has only these two files), which installs the v5 files there. You can then decrypt the 'www' directory there (you should just google it if you don't know how), and then copy these decrypted assets into your v3 directory - the one you got from here. And as for the other files
LOL.
I just checked, and now the uploaded version (at least from the 'nopy' host; but I guess it's the others too) seems to be the undecrypted version, which means you can update with the latest Kagura patch without problems. Maybe the OP reuploaded it a little while ago.
So, I guess you should just download again and patch!

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Am I missing somthing and Played and comepleted the entire FUCKING game and didnt get to bang any of the main chicks?!! is my game bugged or what!?

I need a save fucking replaying this long as game! quite pissed I read up that i had to date the same girl 3 times to get some! like wtf this is a harem I want to see all the fucking scenes with all the chicks.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Am I missing somthing and Played and comepleted the entire FUCKING game and didnt get to bang any of the main chicks?!! is my game bugged or what!?

I need a save fucking replaying this long as game! quite pissed I read up that i had to date the same girl 3 times to get some! like wtf this is a harem I want to see all the fucking scenes with all the chicks.
Look at it this way; New Game+ is unlocked and you can keep everything you have accumulated from items, illumina and even levels. You can skip the story dungeons and focus on getting relationship levels for the girls up enough for the harem route to be unlocked.

If you really need a save for the CG, go back to page 3. Someone has a complete save file there.

Reactions: Otakuboy3000

elle12345

Apr 20, 2018
i am now at new game plus but i can not find the death orb, do you guys know where to find it in the menu?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

idk how it could be any more plain tbh. You basically hang out with the girl you like until you reach the end of the game, especially during the beach sequence. Harem route is impossible in the first playthrough, quite literally.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
from walkthrough:
5.19: Introduce WP and Relationship.
`You can spend time with one of the six girls to increase relationship points if you choose the right option (a love balloon pops out).
`You can only achieve one ending each playthrough, so use all your WP on one girl for now. You need to get the girl to 6 hearts before the middle of Chapter 2, where the first date will occur.
`There is a harem route but that requires NewGame+.

Reactions: Skyzenski
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes