Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Is this game harem or not? I don't know why the developers create so many routes just to increase the duration of their games it doesn't make sense, also how you avoid violations

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
i got stuck during red light distric it said wait until sun down, is there a way to skip time? and how i get to the park?
same how pas time to evening ?
Dunno if it's the mission that i think about,but try talking with 3 guys in game store/arcade (they don't have event icon on them) and i think then you go to upper redlight district and talk with a guy that's standing in front of a door.

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017
If it's possible to cheat WPs then would you suggest doing that? I'm fine with playing the game once more but more than two times makes me reclutant. Would I ruin the game if I did that?

Jun 22, 2017
If it's possible to cheat WPs then would you suggest doing that? I'm fine with playing the game once more but more than two times makes me reclutant. Would I ruin the game if I did that?
The WP are not the problem. Normally you can only date three times per play through, which allows you to only raise one girl to full hearts and unlock her ending. With New Game Plus this can be circumvented and that instance can be achieved on the first walkthrough with cheats.
Getting all the girls on the highest love level unlocks the possibility of the Harem Route, taking the chance for other endings away. This is a clear decision and you would still get other scenes, but only the Harem Ending. To get all endings you would need to play the game quite often or save at the right moment and make some speed runs. Thankfully their skipping function and the option to stop random encounters lowers the tediousness of it.

Still if someone has all scenes unlocked and could offer a save game I would be overjoyed. I don´t want to go through every option and date thing, or variation of not following some of the side characters etc.

Is this game harem or not? I don't know why the developers create so many routes just to increase the duration of their games it doesn't make sense, also how you avoid violations
There is a harem route, but the majority of the endings are single pairings. I have not unlocked all scenes, but till now every option that unlocked a violation scenes was clearly shown with warnings. Don´t lose a fight when the opponent says "If I win I will rape that bitch" or go there directly or there will be repercussions. In the latter case the guy in white in the canan street is even available to change it back to "not happening". If it happens, the girls die. So it comes across as clear cut bad choice leads to bad consequence thing.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I am using RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin (first search - GitHub) Works for most RPGMs

Last edited:
Reactions: oofman4764

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
As far as I know there is a point where you need to save the 3 girls from getting raped, and it's on a "time limit", right?

I am in chapter 2 and there was a scene where they got harassed by a female classmate. Do I need to save them now or does that come later, cause I can't seem to find them.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
As far as I know there is a point where you need to save the 3 girls from getting raped, and it's on a "time limit", right?

I am in chapter 2 and there was a scene where they got harassed by a female classmate. Do I need to save them now or does that come later, cause I can't seem to find them.
You can save them a little later (the whens and whats will be obvious). That's the point in the game where you will begin to have a lot sex :)

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Someone can help me with Ritsuka kisaragi, I talked to her 5/28 and 7/13, but then I had no option to talk to her again, and from what I found I have to talk to her 2 more times. Maybe I find her elsewhere?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
The WP are not the problem. Normally you can only date three times per play through, which allows you to only raise one girl to full hearts and unlock her ending. With New Game Plus this can be circumvented and that instance can be achieved on the first walkthrough with cheats.
Getting all the girls on the highest love level unlocks the possibility of the Harem Route, taking the chance for other endings away. This is a clear decision and you would still get other scenes, but only the Harem Ending. To get all endings you would need to play the game quite often or save at the right moment and make some speed runs. Thankfully their skipping function and the option to stop random encounters lowers the tediousness of it.

Still if someone has all scenes unlocked and could offer a save game I would be overjoyed. I don´t want to go through every option and date thing, or variation of not following some of the side characters etc.

There is a harem route, but the majority of the endings are single pairings. I have not unlocked all scenes, but till now every option that unlocked a violation scenes was clearly shown with warnings. Don´t lose a fight when the opponent says "If I win I will rape that bitch" or go there directly or there will be repercussions. In the latter case the guy in white in the canan street is even available to change it back to "not happening". If it happens, the girls die. So it comes across as clear cut bad choice leads to bad consequence thing.
What benefits does the New Game Plus have?

seighart

Jun 21, 2018
Screenshot_2019-11-11-01-11-52-507_me.rwosan.joiplayer.png

Anyone has a bug in this dungeon after that i just get blackscreen but can walk and get encounter enemy, character sprite cannot be see dungeon name is "B-Megido Vav: 3rd tantrum""

rukazer

Jun 14, 2017
is it me or changing the dificulty level of the dungeons does absolutly nothing, mobs hit the same and same rewards...

Jun 22, 2017
What benefits does the New Game Plus have?
You can firstly take nearly everything with you from levels, equipment, love points, to simple money. Then you can skip parts, the prologue for example or the first dungeon. I am not further in the game to know more. Someone else mentioned you get an extra dungeon unlocked.

Reactions: Aioria619
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes