Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You mean on the OP? or the compressed? i think the op is not V3 yet, ow didn't see that the op is updated hehe forgive this fool!!
Well, technically, it wasn't mentioned in the OP, but there were discussions about the version in the thread and the name of the downloadable archives from the links should have been a giveaway... :)

filed

Jul 27, 2017
i got stuck during red light distric it said wait until sun down, is there a way to skip time? and how i get to the park?

joulhilmi

Jul 19, 2019
can anyone help me regarding Mika Kudou? I try to follow the guide but still fail. Can u tell me how i should follow up for a few days.
Thank You

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
How do u pass time? have 0 wp and apparently cant sleep or anything to the next day

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I think there are still some glitches in play, like when you work with Satsuki in chapter 1, the choice that should give you a love point doesn't work (or show up on your relationships bar) or how the screen freezes during some battles.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So can I not do all the dates in 1 play through? I like the game but not enough to play this game multiple times just to try a d do the dates.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So can I not do all the dates in 1 play through? I like the game but not enough to play this game multiple times just to try a d do the dates.
So from my understanding there are only 3 dates throughout the entire game and you have to focus on a single girl to get her ending because of the small number of dates. Your probably not going to get all the endings in one play-through.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Someone can help me with date Ritsuka kisaragi, I talked to her 5/28 and 7/13, but then I had no option to talk to her again, and from what I found I have to talk to her 2 more times. Maybe I find her elsewhere?

cash22

Jan 30, 2018
I can't seem to save. Anyone else having this problem?

Seems like the game won't create a save directory. I'm at a loss

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes