Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone find the variable to cheat for AP?
Does anybody know how to change the AP? <_< Can't find it. even in saveeditor.

Since you guys asked I looked into it.

1. Open the website saveeditonline(dot)com
2. Drag and drop your save file onto it to upload your save.
3. Click on "File unpack" at the bottom
4. Now search with "control + f" for the character name you want to edit the AP for - E.g.: "Mikoto"
5. Scroll down the list from there till you find the line:
"_stsSp": #,
# = a number = the AP points of that character
6. Change the number to your desired amount. MAKE sure that the comma after the number remains after you changed the number or it will cause an error later.
7. Repeat the steps 4 - 6 for all characters you want.
8. Download the edited file.
9. Replace the file in your save folder with the edited file.
10. Play the game and load the save.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone tell me what kind of passive stats would be good for each party member?

Also is investing in increased exp a waste?

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
Since you guys asked I looked into it.

1. Open the website saveeditonline(dot)com
2. Drag and drop your save file onto it to upload your save.
3. Click on "File unpack" at the bottom
4. Now search with "control + f" for the character name you want to edit the AP for - E.g.: "Mikoto"
5. Scroll down the list from there till you find the line:
"_stsSp": #,
# = a number = the AP points of that character
6. Change the number to your desired amount. MAKE sure that the comma after the number remains after you changed the number or it will cause an error later.
7. Repeat the steps 4 - 6 for all characters you want.
8. Download the edited file.
9. Replace the file in your save folder with the edited file.
10. Play the game and load the save.
Thanks dude you're a life saver. Literally you saved us a shitload of time.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone tell me what kind of passive stats would be good for each party member?

Also is investing in increased exp a waste?
You can get XP much easier by temporarily increasing the difficulty (best utilized when you get access to training areas).

The best passive stats:
The first thing I took was 3 points in attack (Nana is a mage, so she was the only one to focus on magic attack).
I think they got to 4 in attack before that, but I gave them all 3 points in the defense the members were lacking relatively fast.
Taking one point in each area (except XP) is a given. I'd wait with going wild on the luck and crit stats until you have some more levels.

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
You can get XP much easier by temporarily increasing the difficulty (best utilized when you get access to training areas).

The best passive stats:
The first thing I took was 3 points in attack (Nana is a mage, so she was the only one to focus on magic attack).
I think they got to 4 in attack before that, but I gave them all 3 points in the defense the members were lacking relatively fast.
Taking one point in each area (except XP) is a given. I'd wait with going wild on the luck and crit stats until you have some more levels.

Anyone with healing spells also benefits from increased magic attack.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks dude you're a life saver. Literally you saved us a shitload of time.
No problem.
Btw. you can also use Cheat Engine to edit the AP.

1. Start game and Cheat Engine
2. Load your save in the game.
3. Select the game process with Cheat Engine
4. Change the game speed in Cheat Engine to 0.2
5. Open the menu in the game now.
6.a) If it opens the menu with normal speed, then you have the wrong game process selected.
-> Change speed back to 1 and return to step 3 but choose a different game process this time.
6.b) If it opens the menu slower, then you have selected the correct game process.
-> Change speed back to 1 and go to the next step.
7. Open your menu for learning skills for one character in the game.
8. Use Cheat Engine to search for a number TWICE as big as the AP your character has.
- E.g.: Character has 200 AP -> Search for 400 in Cheat Engine.
(Normal default options to search for 4 byte data or whatever it is is fine.)
9. Learn a cheap skill and search for twice the number of the remaining AP again.
E.g.: Start with 200 AP and learn skill for 20 AP = 180 AP remaining. So search for 2 * 180 = 360 in Cheat Engine.
10. Repeat step 9 until you have only 1 target left in Cheat Engine.
11. Select that 1 target and change its value to TWICE of the amount of AP you want the character to have - or simply put 100000 in which would definitely be enough AP for the whole skill tree.
12. Repeat steps 7 - 11 for all characters.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
No problem.
Btw. you can also use Cheat Engine to edit the AP.

1. Start game and Cheat Engine
2. Load your save in the game.
3. Select the game process with Cheat Engine
4. Change the game speed in Cheat Engine to 0.2
5. Open the menu in the game now.
6.a) If it opens the menu with normal speed, then you have the wrong game process selected.
-> Change speed back to 1 and return to step 3 but choose a different game process this time.
6.b) If it opens the menu slower, then you have selected the correct game process.
-> Change speed back to 1 and go to the next step.
7. Open your menu for learning skills for one character in the game.
8. Use Cheat Engine to search for a number TWICE as big as the AP your character has.
- E.g.: Character has 200 AP -> Search for 400 in Cheat Engine.
(Normal default options to search for 4 byte data or whatever it is is fine.)
9. Learn a cheap skill and search for twice the number of the remaining AP again.
E.g.: Start with 200 AP and learn skill for 20 AP = 180 AP remaining. So search for 2 * 180 = 360 in Cheat Engine.
10. Repeat step 9 until you have only 1 target left in Cheat Engine.
11. Select that 1 target and change its value to TWICE of the amount of AP you want the character to have - or simply put 100000 in which would definitely be enough AP for the whole skill tree.
12. Repeat steps 7 - 11 for all characters.
Wouldn't it be easier to simple change value type to "double" that literally auto multiply every value x2?...(yeah, since some engines use this pattern, cheat engine already have this function to help though)...

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Wouldn't it be easier to simple change value type to "double" that literally auto multiply every value x2?...(yeah, since some engines use this pattern, cheat engine already have this function to help though)...
No, "value type" is a type of form in which data is recorded by the game.
Choosing "double" does not mean that Cheat Engine will search for double the value you write.
It will search the data type "double" for the value you wrote.

You must search the data type "4 bytes" for the value twice as big as the amount of AP a character has.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Guys does this game has NG+ option after the ending? if not imma have to start all over since boy did i screwed up!

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Guys does this game has NG+ option after the ending? if not imma have to start all over since boy did i screwed up!
Yes it does, you can transfer everything to a NG+ and also you get the option to skip all dungeons.

Also for any1 wondering, there is no ntr in the game unless you want to, for example not saving the 3 girls on screens in time.

Reactions: NODOGAN
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes