Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody know how to change the AP? <_< Can't find it. even in saveeditor.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
AP? Do you mean WP? I think it was the 4th variable. You can get fine with just doing good deeds, but I understand the need for experimentation. That's the reason I know it in the first place.

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
After "leaving" instead of talking to Kenshin in HQ to get heart #5 (or 6?), I can't find her. Using the fortuneteller just gets me "your existence is no longer important to her". What did I do wrong?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
After "leaving" instead of talking to Kenshin in HQ to get heart #5 (or 6?), I can't find her. Using the fortuneteller just gets me "your existence is no longer important to her". What did I do wrong?
It's poorly worded, but it just means you have taken the relationship to the next level (dating). You didn't do anything wrong.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
AP? Do you mean WP? I think it was the 4th variable. You can get fine with just doing good deeds, but I understand the need for experimentation. That's the reason I know it in the first place.
Ap to spend to talent points
Need it to learn new spells

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You'll automatically get there as the story progresses, so no sweat :)
There are 3 dating opportunities as the game progresses. I believe you have till the middle of chapter 2 to get the girl you want to 6+ hearts to ensure you don't miss any date opportunity.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ap to spend to talent points
Need it to learn new spells
Ahh, sorry dude. I don't actually know. A good place to farm is the first B mission. Bring along a dozen of candies as they are the most cost effective SP recovery items (currently available). Then set the dash speed to 3 times faster and just farm up. Your party should be able to kick everything's ass in the foreseeable future if you farm there for 20 mins. Upping the difficulty also increases XP rewards, but doesn't do anything for AP.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ahh, sorry dude. I don't actually know. A good place to farm is the first B mission. Bring along a dozen of candies as they are the most cost effective SP recovery items (currently available). Then set the dash speed to 3 times faster and just farm up. Your party should be able to kick everything's ass in the foreseeable future if you farm there for 20 mins. Upping the difficulty also increases XP rewards, but doesn't do anything for AP.
You can change every stat but not AP LOL. Pretty frustrating. I guess I'll farm for abit

Reactions: Hajtand

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I guess you never tried holding CTRL. Can't really blame you, since it doesn't work in some of these games.
I have played quite a few of these type of games where holding CTRL can screw the game up, not at once but later on, no idea why though.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
If u mean the points dropped by enemies they are editable with RPG Maker MV editor, open the enemy data and it's within the notes in the right side(not in drop list or event stuff, not even on variable though). It's using a command as such <Add STP: Value> something like this, modding that in the editor will guarantee more points per battle skill wise if this is what u want to cheat...

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes