VonPanic

Nov 24, 2019
Here's a full save for v1.1.1 which has all scenes unlocked and maxed out characters:
  • Extract and put both save files in "Apostle\www\save".
  • global.rpgsave = 100% Complete Gallery.
  • file5.rpgsave = Load Save 5 - End of the game with maxed out characters.
Bonus Downloads:
  • JAP Manual + Art Book -
  • All CG Images -
Is there a reason why the saves aren't working for me? I have the most recent file (apostle_patched_v3) and put the saves in the save folder, but the saves don't seem to appear (both the gallery and the game save). Am I doing something wrong?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
cats.jpg
Anyone knows how to help me? I applied the patch and when i try to open the game this screen appears

Edit: Never mind that, it appears the patch is already included with the game, will download it again

Last edited:
Reactions: ducthang2622

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a reason why the saves aren't working for me? I have the most recent file (apostle_patched_v3) and put the saves in the save folder, but the saves don't seem to appear (both the gallery and the game save). Am I doing something wrong?
I'm not exactly sure why it didn't load the save earlier, but I re-uploaded the save and double checked the save in-game so it should be working now.

Jan 28, 2018
How to make harem route?
Max out the love points for every main heroine. Meaning at least 6 hearts and above. You will only be able to do this on new game+ where the hearts are carried over from the first run.

When you have done this, somewhere on the tail end of chapter 5 when you advance the story, you will be given a choice to take the normal route or the harem route.

Pick one, the route is then permanently set and your good!

Last edited:

Flashidddddo

Nov 2, 2017
You mean the vast majority of games? You could spend the rest of your life playing games with regular sized tits that are ALREADY RELEASED and never want for a new one to be made. Enjoy.
Hey, I tried this game and I liked fights and story and the lewd stuff. However kinda didn't like the huge tits, so I started looking for other games and didn't really find any with just average sized boobs. Can you recommend some (pls no loli stuff)?

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
So I'm up to mid-June
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... earlier a Magna called me a pervert and I don't know how I should react to that...

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes