LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Is anyone have a trick to fight the last boss, please suggest.
Three main methods:
- brute force: just level up enough to overpower him. Have a mix of damage dealers and healers, and remember you can rotate your active characters without any penalty during the combat. Level 50+ recommended. The last map before returning to earth in the enemy’s dimension is great to farm for levels and APs because the enemies give tons of XPs, and there is a light well that infinitely revives, replenishes health and MPs.
- cheese method: Have Remy learn the 50% chance of stun ability, equip her with a 100% accuracy illumina (there are a couple of them, one of them craftable with Word fragments), and bump her agility to max. You can stunlock the boss permanently if you can feed Remy enough points to use her skill every turn.
- hyper-cheese method. Just use any ability which give the boss a Attack Down debuff (And make sure you do it each turn before the boss own turn, (high agility)). The boss will just employ his turn cleansing himself, and do nothing else. The rest of the team can wreck him meanwhile.

Beat

Nov 7, 2017
Three main methods:
- brute force: just level up enough to overpower him. Have a mix of damage dealers and healers, and remember you can rotate your active characters without any penalty during the combat. Level 50+ recommended. The last map before returning to earth in the enemy’s dimension is great to farm for levels and APs because the enemies give tons of XPs, and there is a light well that infinitely revives, replenishes health and MPs.
- cheese method: Have Remy learn the 50% chance of stun ability, equip her with a 100% accuracy illumina (there are a couple of them, one of them craftable with Word fragments), and bump her agility to max. You can stunlock the boss permanently if you can feed Remy enough points to use her skill every turn.
- hyper-cheese method. Just use any ability which give the boss a Attack Down debuff (And make sure you do it each turn before the boss own turn, (high agility)). The boss will just employ his turn cleansing himself, and do nothing else. The rest of the team can wreck him meanwhile.
Thank you for advice. I will try it.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is there a walkthrough or is it just grind and have fun? i don't wanna miss any events :p

Noir888

Nov 27, 2019
Is anyone have a trick to fight the last boss, please suggest.
Farm for levels at the hall of bahptus, always choose the highest difficulty, don't go far from the red crystal, use the crystal for replenishing hp and sp.
My final level during the final boss fight are around 85 to 97.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
is there a walkthrough or is it just grind and have fun? i don't wanna miss any events :p
I've posted it a number of times, just check the last 5 pages. Also, a quick Google search will give you a bunch of options.
wer is the church
It only appears during the point of the story line it is referenced. So if you're early in the game it won't be there.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
You know, i got quite curious when i saw Shou's (i think that's his name) Flying V weapon, how do you guys think it would work? I wished we could see it in action during a battle

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Kagura should also publish Harem Fantasy and Island Saga, made from same developers, they seem really good games also.
I think that Island Saga will get published until the end of this year if i'm not mistaken, hope they'll do the same to Harem Fantasy

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
the game keeps crashing at auto-save points, any tips on how to avoid the crash?

Edit: I'm just gonna keep deleting save 21, i'm good.

Last edited:

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
I have found a interesting way to farm AP, just go to the hall or simulator where you can visit previous megiddos that you've finished. Pick a dungeon and kill the boss, after killing the stage boss, check your phone and look at the relationships, after that that boss will re-spawn instantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: panyking
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes