Solwarzer

Jun 11, 2018
hey im stuck in the dungeon during the band event. One of the characters said something that suggested this wasnt a dead end but i can find it. Can someone tell me whats up?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Thats the area from the left staircase as you enter the dungeon? The stairs up are the right staircase.

But if one of your party says there is something here or not a dead end, then try to walk into the walls. I can't remember that room atm.

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
is that true we must raise level to 999 to defeat secret boss ? i see a post in far previous page which tell we need level 999 to defeat secret boss. is it true ? please tell me. cause i want to complete this game not only unlock the scene but also defeat secret boss
This is the 1st NG+ i played after finished the game. My Konoha is lvl 54, passive attack lvl 5, equips 2 assist illuminas "Muscle Power" (crafting costs 5 word fragments (gold) each which is easy to get from chests in Megidos in Hall of Baphtus) and offense illumina "Out of my way, fate" in the secret Megido where this boss is, with these her atk stat is over 1600 and i killed this boss in 5 turns ...

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
hey im stuck in the dungeon during the band event. One of the characters said something that suggested this wasnt a dead end but i can find it. Can someone tell me whats up?
Okay, I'm in that room again on a NG+, and I think it refers to the fact that you can go around the room and get to the area to the right. Again, from my previous post this is the area from the left stairway after you enter the dungeon. The way to the boss is the right stairway.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
On a side note, I tried to find a Megaelixer in my inventory and I can't see them anywhere.

I have 32 Elixirs so I wonder if the game is just calling them something different?

zamza

May 3, 2017
This is the 1st NG+ i played after finished the game. My Konoha is lvl 54, passive attack lvl 5, equips 2 assist illuminas "Muscle Power" (crafting costs 5 word fragments (gold) each which is easy to get from chests in Megidos in Hall of Baphtus) and offense illumina "Out of my way, fate" in the secret Megido where this boss is, with these her atk stat is over 1600 and i killed this boss in 5 turns ...
How are you able to equip the party with their swimsuits?

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
How are you able to equip the party with their swimsuits?
After the beach event, this choice appears in the crystal at the start in the megidos in hall of baphtus.

I have a question, how do you find the secret boss?
Before the last fight with the final boss (you have to talk to the Director to go to this fight), go to Hall of Baphtus, clear all the Megidos then a secret megido will appear (i'm not sure but it seems this megido only appears in NG+).

On a side note, I tried to find a Megaelixer in my inventory and I can't see them anywhere.

I have 32 Elixirs so I wonder if the game is just calling them something different?
It's the second last item called Megalixir on the item list (the last one is Mysterious sake).

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
It's the second last item called Megalixir on the item list (the last one is Mysterious sake).
Yeah, I've gone through the list item by item, and I don't see it. My 2nd to last item on usable out of combat is a Blue Ball, my 2nd to last on combat only is Shaved Ice.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 453664

Overview:
50 years have passed since the monsters last threatened humanity. In those years, life has returned to normal. However, this peace can't last forever. Play as Rei Yagami as his life is changed forever.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-08
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer: kamichichi/Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.1
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 453660 View attachment 453661 View attachment 453662 View attachment 453663 View attachment 453802 View attachment 453803 View attachment 453804 View attachment 453805 View attachment 453806
Mega link is down...
1577817359661.png

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, this is freaking weird, after this post and looking at a Reddit that I googled Megalixers not showing up in inventory I loaded the game where I'd saved it before heading out to the NY Eve party. Now they show up toward the end of the 1st NG+ game I'm in.

I'm going through the Megiddos before the final battle to try to get to the secret boss, and now I have 1 bell of love and 1 megalixer, but I know I've collected tons of them. Oh well, at least they are showing up now.

Thanks Again!

Reactions: BlackGod

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
game sucks there is no real way to train your chars becasue once you enter a dungeon you cnat leave not until you defeat teh boss, i always lvoe agasint this one boss he has 8000 HP and i only have 2 fucking chars and none of then can use heal magic how fucking stupid is thios and there is no status of the main quest to see how far it is at the moemnt this game was obviously made by a noob who has no idea what you need toput in a rpgi mean you dont evne get exp from bosses

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes