CodeV

Aug 20, 2019
You really love doing this, do you. I've seen you on harem fantasy, now you're here too.
Great, if I ever get stuck, I know who to ask now.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
There are a number of good day to day walkthrough posted earlier in the thread (think I posted a bunch myself). Also, grinding becomes easier once you reach a point in June (i think) as the practice Megido area gets unlocked. I go there every other day and do one dungeon and make sure I steal White and Reds from the monsters.

In fact, you should be grinding at least once every 3-4 days after that point to make things easier and to farm.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
There is a point where breasts become boobs. And I'm always happy to see it crossed in H-Games.
However, if you go even further beyond, at some point, they become udders.
Now, that can be a very exciting bridge to cross. But if you're trying to tell a genuine story, tits so large they have their own gravitational field are not a good choice.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
During the Finale a character says: "This might be the last fight, for real this time", and that pretty much sums it up.

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
There are a number of good day to day walkthrough posted earlier in the thread (think I posted a bunch myself). Also, grinding becomes easier once you reach a point in June (i think) as the practice Megido area gets unlocked. I go there every other day and do one dungeon and make sure I steal White and Reds from the monsters.

In fact, you should be grinding at least once every 3-4 days after that point to make things easier and to farm.
Not really, it may be hard at the start but after your team, especially Konoha, learn enough skills then you can push through every boss without grinding, just need to clear every Megido to unlock all the Megidos though.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
How do you get a girl up to 10 heart ? I'm at 7 with satsuki and it won't go up in the events. Also the fortuneteller say my existence is no longer special to her.

Last edited:

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
How do you get a girl up to 10 heart ? I'm at 7 with satsuki and it won't go up in the events. Also the fortuneteller say my existence is no longer special to her.
You might have exhausted all currently available interactions with that girl. In that case, the only way to level her affection up again is to finish the game and start a new playthrough with the New Game+ option, which starts the game again from scratch but keeping certain advancements from your previous game (in this case, girl affection).

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
6 hearts are from the events you do during free time, 7-9 from the dates you are prompted to go on throughout the game, and the last one is a story event. The fortuneteller only helps you with the first 6.

You can get 1-6 for multiple girls in one playthrough, provided you do quests to increase your WP, but since you only have 3 time slots for dates before the 10 heart event, you can only max out one girl per playthrough.

I'm not sure, because I didn't try, but I assume if you go on dates with different girls, you're shit outta luck and have essentially wasted a playthrough in terms of getting the main girls' ending.
If so, you should decide if you want to restart or just finish your playthrough and go for NG+. My advice is to stick through with it, unless you're not planning on doing more than one playthrough.

Reactions: panyking and N3fer

slayrx

Oct 18, 2019
keeps deleting my save every time. i save from menu, but doesnt appear to be working.

great game tho, highly recommend !

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, New game plus with options to carry over pretty much everything but Quest progress, as well as skip all dungeons. You can however only romance one Girl per playthrough.
anoither question is there a way to train your chasr i am now in a dungeion and 2 of my party members are 6 level under my char i cant even leave a dungeon after entering it

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
anoither question is there a way to train your chasr i am now in a dungeion and 2 of my party members are 6 level under my char i cant even leave a dungeon after entering it
Yes. In June or so the Training Area on the Exodus opens up, as I said earlier in the thread. Read some of the earlier posts and you'll see guides and answers to your questions.

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes