yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
anyone know how snipe skill works. it says when enemy enter range. but i cant even use it, even on melee range.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question where can i find the Canaan park the fortune teller told me the girl i am looking for is in the cannan park

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
well i just killed the demon that was in this strip club when i was looking for prince stepbrother
It only becomes avaliable later in the chapter, there's a part where you gotta go with Akari to said park and after that day it becomes fully avaliable, same with the church

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Start of chapter 3 don't go with the girls after practice, you'll work for the lady in the cafe instead. During that evening go north to the red light district for an event with the teacher. Next day go to the teacher's lounge to talk to her about it. Go through the story and eventually Old Town will open up, the bartender advances the quest. However I'm stuck there. Does anyone know where to find Sacrifice?
I had the talk with the teacher, I'm now in chapter 5, but still can't see the Old Town, unless I'm missing something...

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone help with the third Kenshin date? I have her hearts maxed out and have done both earlier dates, but when I go to her room for the third date she's not there.

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes