Balkoth0069

Sep 9, 2018
Megido Vav dungeon, once I get to a certain spot, and proceed to the next part of the map, and the entire screen goes pitch black, but just as mentioned previously in an earlier post, I can still move, but I can't see anything...can anyone help me navigate this part, or have a screenshotof the this "map portion"?

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
Megido Vav dungeon, once I get to a certain spot, and proceed to the next part of the map, and the entire screen goes pitch black, but just as mentioned previously in an earlier post, I can still move, but I can't see anything...can anyone help me navigate this part, or have a screenshotof the this "map portion"?
there was supposed to be two choice for this map, that one or the other simpler one, you tried it yet?

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
welp, here's the screenshot of the 3rd part where I went right side, tell me if you have problems on 4th part, I'll put another set here for the 4th part.

Balkoth0069

Sep 9, 2018
welp, here's the screenshot of the 3rd part where I went right side, tell me if you have problems on 4th part, I'll put another set here for the 4th part.
I jumped down the 1st part on the right side, then start going down, and left...all of a sudden it tells me "Would you like to go back to the Starting Location"

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
I jumped down the 1st part on the right side, then start going down, and left...all of a sudden it tells me "Would you like to go back to the Starting Location"
you were already in this part then, stepping on this glowing small circle gives you that option.

crot789

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone please give full screenshoot maps for 4th megiddo vav dungeon please , i also get black screen on android version

Erserasa

Mar 6, 2018
great game, love the happy ending of each girl. i know this is H-game, but damn the romance really hit my heart

Harem ending = worst ending tho

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Great game. Need to play more than a playthrough to gain all the the cg(s) (or atleast for me to date 3-4 girls at the times is imposible task for the date event). Standard battle mechanic except when you got the MC full buff, everything be like almost oneshot (even the last boss). So auto battle is the best way to enjoy the game battle after you hard grinding all the skill point(or just simply press 1 and got everything by cheat).

tldr, worth buying.

Reactions: superelmo

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
is that true we must raise level to 999 to defeat secret boss ? i see a post in far previous page which tell we need level 999 to defeat secret boss. is it true ? please tell me. cause i want to complete this game not only unlock the scene but also defeat secret boss

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Erserasa

Erserasa

Mar 6, 2018
is that true we must raise level to 999 to defeat secret boss ? i see a post in far previous page which tell we need level 999 to defeat secret boss. is it true ? please tell me. cause i want to complete this game not only unlock the scene but also defeat secret boss
(1) i recommend you to at least complete 4 out of 6 main heroine route, and by doing that you will get illumina's called "(girl name)'s love". ex : Akari's Love, Remy's Love, Konoha's Love, etc
that illumina is pretty dope, because it's nullify any status ailments and any debuff.

(2) so at least you must play the game 4 times (1 initial and 3 NG+)

(3) for party formation i recommend : MC, Captain, someone random (i recommend Akari because she can heal), Nana (because she got serious cheat spam skill)

(4) for party's equipment, make sure everyone in front line have 1 love illumina's (recommendation above) and 1 illumina "my power return" that can be crafted from Ikujin

(5) for party's skills :
MC : make sure to get his ADAM "Unity" and upgrade his Attack Power and Critical Rate
Captain : make sure to get her ADAM (skill that can buff party damage power) and upgrade her attack power and crit rate
Akari (personal recommendation) : get her recovery ADAM and upgrade her HP and SP, it would be better if you also unlock her DEF buff skill
Nana : be sure to fully upgrade Nana's SP and get her ADAM the Shield skill (i forgot the skill name, but it can fully recover party's TP), also upgrade her HP if you have time to spare

(6) about party's level i'm not sure how high it need, but al least you need to reach 500 at deff, m deff, and agility for smooth run

(7) also dont forget to farm a lot of angel's drink (item that can do full revive) and a lot of HP recovery (if Nana targeted) and SP recovery because unlike Nana, everyone's SP is below 500 (especially if you reach lv. 130+, Nana's SP is almost 3000)

(8) boss battle first turn : use MC's "Unity", Captain's "party's attack buff", Akari's "party's M Deff buff" (if you already get that, if not then just do some random attack), and Nana's "Spam Skill" (LOL).
for the next turn, just do what you want (i recommend to use everyone attribute/weapon skill, because it use TP and dealt decent damage) but make sure to keep using Nana's ADAM spam skill every turn

Oh yeah, so you know about the secret boss right ? then in those 4 game cycle (1 initial, 3 NG+) make sure to get Offense illumina "Samurai Soul" or in other words keep farming illumina from secret megiddo in every game cycle but you can try subjugate the boss in 4th cycle

Last edited:

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
(1) i recommend you to at least complete 4 out of 6 main heroine route, and by doing that you will get illumina's called "(girl name)'s love". ex : Akari's Love, Remy's Love, Konoha's Love, etc
that illumina is pretty dope, because it's nullify any status ailments and any debuff.

(2) so at least you must play the game 4 times (1 initial and 3 NG+)

(3) for party formation i recommend : MC, Captain, someone random (i recommend Akari because she can heal), Nana (because she got serious cheat spam skill)

(4) for party's equipment, make sure everyone in front line have 1 love illumina's (recommendation above) and 1 illumina "my power return" that can be crafted from Ikujin

(5) for party's skills :
MC : make sure to get his ADAM "Unity" and upgrade his Attack Power and Critical Rate
Captain : make sure to get her ADAM (skill that can buff party damage power) and upgrade her attack power and crit rate
Akari (personal recommendation) : get her recovery ADAM and upgrade her HP and SP, it would be better if you also unlock her DEF buff skill
Nana : be sure to fully upgrade Nana's SP and get her ADAM the Shield skill (i forgot the skill name, but it can fully recover party's TP), also upgrade her HP if you have time to spare

(6) about party's level i'm not sure how high it need, but al least you need to reach 500 at deff, m deff, and agility for smooth run

(7) also dont forget to farm a lot of angel's drink (item that can do full revive) and a lot of HP recovery (if Nana targeted) and SP recovery because unlike Nana, everyone's SP is below 500 (especially if you reach lv. 130+, Nana's SP is almost 3000)

(8) boss battle first turn : use MC's "Unity", Captain's "party's attack buff", Akari's "party's M Deff buff" (if you already get that, if not then just do some random attack), and Nana's "Spam Skill" (LOL).
for the next turn, just do what you want (i recommend to use everyone attribute/weapon skill, because it use TP and dealt decent damage) but make sure to keep using Nana's ADAM spam skill every turn

Oh yeah, so you know about the secret boss right ? then in those 4 game cycle (1 initial, 3 NG+) make sure to get Offense illumina "Samurai Soul" or in other words keep farming illumina from secret megiddo in every game cycle but you can try subjugate the boss in 4th cycle
I already complete all girls character scene and side girls scene. I'm just curious and wanna defeat secret boss cause i think i can play the game completely. And i say thank you so much for your advice and i will try some of your advice to defeat the secret boss. Thank you so much bud.

Reactions: Erserasa
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes