AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
anoither question is there a way to train your chasr i am now in a dungeion and 2 of my party members are 6 level under my char i cant even leave a dungeon after entering it
There is, it does take a while to get unlocked though. You have to get through the early game without.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question the fortuen teller who tells you who the girl you wnat a relationship with is says now when i ask where remy is says my existence is no longer specail to her why i did not firt with any other girl just with her so what is wrong? i have 6 orange hearst with her and 3 red ones

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Is there an illumina list somewhere ?

When I look it up in the save editor I see I missed a lot of them but I have no idea how I missed them.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Is there an illumina list somewhere ?

When I look it up in the save editor I see I missed a lot of them but I have no idea how I missed them.
There are so many once the old guy in the store starts selling them in June just go there and look them up.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
are harem endings possible i saw this here the walkthrough i found did not showed any harem ending guide

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
If all Main Girls have max Level affection, instead of the scene you get just after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you get the option to enter Harem route instead
thx and i read it is only possible in new game plus and normal enidngs can i jsut get them with one of the main girls or are the ednigns for side girls too like natsuki, ritsuka and others

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
thx and i read it is only possible in new game plus and normal enidngs can i jsut get them with one of the main girls or are the ednigns for side girls too like natsuki, ritsuka and others
It is only possible in NG+ because the last Heart requires a story event, (The one in my spoiler from last comment) meaning you can't finish more than one girl's hearts per playthrough.

There are endings for side girls, however, those are irrelevant for the Harem Ending and are obtainable in the same playthrough as the main gilrs' endings.

Reactions: panyking

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
It is only possible in NG+ because the last Heart requires a story event, (The one in my spoiler from last comment) meaning you can't finish more than one girl's hearts per playthrough.

There are endings for side girls, however, those are irrelevant for the Harem Ending and are obtainable in the same playthrough as the main gilrs' endings.
thx and sry that i ask so much but without a real good walkthrough some gamers like me have problems with multiplke ending games

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
I don't get it, main page says: "Version: 1.1.1", but the game itself says it's v.1.0.2
How come?
And is there a cure for a bug when characters say gibberish instead on MC (custom) name?

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
IDK if there only me, but every time i played for a while and then the game freeze, always, WTH is that ?

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes