Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
this WB points you need to talk to girls after finishing the game and you do new game plus and you still have poitns get they transfered over too?

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Wow, fucking storyline!
So we also have the main character cool!

And minor characters go fuck with their disclosure! After all, our protagonist is so cool that deserves all the girls! I’m the only one who doesn’t understand why they don’t take away the attention of a secondary character? Why can't they normally open them?
If you fucking add them, then please pay attention to them! Come up with a story for them, not just add and fuck them!

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a problem with ym game after saving masaru form the world of magna and when i wana leave exodus my game freezes and i cant continue the story

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a problem with ym game after saving masaru form the world of magna and when i wana leave exodus my game freezes and i cant continue the story
ok foudn the problem becasue i was standing on ehr left side and not in front of her she did not moved away

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
How can i unlock/learn a skill? I'm at final but i still don't know. I guess it was hard way to me but not deliberate thing. :)

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
This is probably a dumb question, but how do you start NEW GAME+? I've downloaded a full save from the guy page 24, the mc just stands in an obelisk thing that ask you if you want to unlock the gallery, uhh how are you supposed to finish the game to start the NG+?

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

masa0000

Nov 26, 2018
This is probably a dumb question, but how do you start NEW GAME+? I've downloaded a full save from the guy page 24, the mc just stands in an obelisk thing that ask you if you want to unlock the gallery, uhh how are you supposed to finish the game to start the NG+?
Go to the Blue crystal . choose option 1 .
Click Blue Crystal. Choose end training .
Go out side => choose Section B => Go to Control Room => Go and talk , begin final battle.
after the battle and a few scenes you can play new game plus .

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Go to the Blue crystal . choose option 1 .
Click Blue Crystal. Choose end training .
Go out side => choose Section B => Go to Control Room => Go and talk , begin final battle.
after the battle and a few scenes you can play new game plus .
Thanks you!!. There's a minor problem the characters name are in japanese except mine.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a problem with ritsuka i follow her guide
Ritsuka

Ritsuka acquires some time to pass within the game. Like a few chapters or so. So on the 28th of May, go visit the control room at HQ. Talk to her and just be yourself. If you didn't visit her on the 28th of May then don't worry, because you can trigger the scene in June. After that scene we go back to the Control room and talk on 13th of July. Let the scene play and choose some answers. After that we just Wait and Hope and check back now and again. After some time has passed she'll be on Section A within the HQ near some vending machines and say she's cute. After that let a little bit of time pass and go back to HQ. Once you back at HQ go to the room left of the Control room and talk to her. A scene should play and just say lovers. After that come leave the HQ and let a day or 2 pass, go back to HQ, leave immediately and her actual scene should play.

but i cnat find her at the vending machines

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
i have a problem with ritsuka i follow her guide
Ritsuka

Ritsuka acquires some time to pass within the game. Like a few chapters or so. So on the 28th of May, go visit the control room at HQ. Talk to her and just be yourself. If you didn't visit her on the 28th of May then don't worry, because you can trigger the scene in June. After that scene we go back to the Control room and talk on 13th of July. Let the scene play and choose some answers. After that we just Wait and Hope and check back now and again. After some time has passed she'll be on Section A within the HQ near some vending machines and say she's cute. After that let a little bit of time pass and go back to HQ. Once you back at HQ go to the room left of the Control room and talk to her. A scene should play and just say lovers. After that come leave the HQ and let a day or 2 pass, go back to HQ, leave immediately and her actual scene should play.

but i cnat find her at the vending machines
Have you talked with her during those days where she had a heart above her? If you did, then what did you said to her during those conversations?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Have you talked with her during those days where she had a heart above her? If you did, then what did you said to her during those conversations?
yes i did talk to her on the days and wtih every anser i chooses she had a heart over her head

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes