sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This guy the protagonist is a fucking badass and he's also funny even though his hair look kinda stupid. Why arent' there more protagonists like him in japanese hentai games i wonder...

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
This guy the protagonist is a fucking badass and he's also funny even though his hair look kinda stupid. Why arent' there more protagonists like him in japanese hentai games i wonder...
I agree with you, male protagonists in japanese hentai games tend to be either assholes or wimps

Reactions: sonhot

wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
Is there way to change cloth? I see we can fight in swim suite but only 1 stage. or we have to edit some file?
****ok,I see how to change to swimwuite in free quest but there way to always change to swimsuite? like edit some file?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2018
A coupe of nitpicks:

The random encounter rate is way too high and it is ridiculously annoying. It's not "challenging" to literally be thrown into a random encounter every three to five seconds when you're trying to navigate a map, it's just aggravating. I've gone in the files and raised encounter rates by a factor of four and found it to be a much more pleasant experience. Grinding is still more than possible if you need to but you can also actually move around the map and explore without being constantly interrupted.

Is there a way to get rid of unwanted illumina? There should be. Either sell them to the old man for word fragments to make other illumina with or some other means to trade them in for something even if the payment for them is low--if not though even straight up allowing them to be discarded would be better. Neither I or anyone else is going to use an illumina that gives (for example) +3 to attack or +4 to defense or something once we have ones that give better bonuses to the same stats and enough of those to equip everyone with. They are absolutely useless once we have better ones, and it's annoying to have to manage the list of useless items when equipping characters.

Reactions: sonhot

RyanLee

Mar 21, 2020
welp, here's the screenshot of the 3rd part where I went right side, tell me if you have problems on 4th part, I'll put another set here for the 4th part.
I have problem on the 4th part can you help me to have screenshot of this map portion like you did on 3rd part.

BrainyIna

Aug 23, 2016
A coupe of nitpicks:

The random encounter rate is way too high and it is ridiculously annoying. It's not "challenging" to literally be thrown into a random encounter every three to five seconds when you're trying to navigate a map, it's just aggravating. I've gone in the files and raised encounter rates by a factor of four and found it to be a much more pleasant experience. Grinding is still more than possible if you need to but you can also actually move around the map and explore without being constantly interrupted.

Is there a way to get rid of unwanted illumina? There should be. Either sell them to the old man for word fragments to make other illumina with or some other means to trade them in for something even if the payment for them is low--if not though even straight up allowing them to be discarded would be better. Neither I or anyone else is going to use an illumina that gives (for example) +3 to attack or +4 to defense or something once we have ones that give better bonuses to the same stats and enough of those to equip everyone with. They are absolutely useless once we have better ones, and it's annoying to have to manage the list of useless items when equipping characters.
Where did you go in the files to raise the encounter rates? I didn't even know you could do that.

Sep 3, 2018
Where did you go in the files to raise the encounter rates? I didn't even know you could do that.
Each map has a .json file, and there is editable text in them. What you're going to want to do is go through the index file in the map section and find the maps named as Medigos, because that's where your combat is going to mostly take place and thus where it's important to change the random encounter rate.

To be more specific, it's under "www" and then "data" and rhe index file for the maps is called "mapinfos.json". Use that to determine which maps are the ones you want. In each one, look for the encounter rate, it should look like "encounterStep": 30, and you're gonna want to change that number. I went with 150 and it worked much better for me.

Fair warning, it's a pain in the ass to go into each map you want to change and edit that number in each of them, but that's the only way I know of to do it.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
How can to change their clothes ?? I saw on other post that they change it ??
You can only do it in those training Megiddos, just touch the crystal when you're inside one of those training Megiddos and there'll be an option to change clothes. Do notice that it can only be done after the beach event

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes