DragoHunter57

Aug 25, 2017
So, I downloaded the full save from the guy at page 24, but there seems to be a problem where all the characters name were all in Japanese except for the MC and NPCs. Can someone help me fix this? I know it's a minor problem, but it really takes me out of the game

Codebreakerss01

May 22, 2019
You can only do it in those training Megiddos, just touch the crystal when you're inside one of those training Megiddos and there'll be an option to change clothes. Do notice that it can only be done after the beach event
Thanks. Btw I got stuck at miss Mika kadou !! After I talk to the nurse it said that I should go to the old town to play a scene and then after I go there. There's no scene at all.

Codebreakerss01

May 22, 2019
I got stuck at miss kadou after I talk to the nurse and go to the old town, there should be a scene. But when I go to old town there's no scene at all ?? Is it a bug ? Or did I screw ??

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
best 2d game so far , u know what i was moved to tears when following the story line of this game, truly the amazing story of this game , very emotional

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I got stuck at miss kadou after I talk to the nurse and go to the old town, there should be a scene. But when I go to old town there's no scene at all ?? Is it a bug ? Or did I screw ??
Just play through the main story and there'll be a time when you'll be able to visit old town at night

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
So i've tried to look for an update on the status on the new game ISLAND SAGA(the english translation) and can't find shit, and going through the twitter thats only in Japanese with google translate is hell, does anyone know if there is news?

Codebreakerss01

May 22, 2019
You can only do it in those training Megiddos, just touch the crystal when you're inside one of those training Megiddos and there'll be an option to change clothes. Do notice that it can only be done after the beach event
I'm done on my beach quest there's no option, to change their clothes

Pajin

Apr 27, 2017
Easily one of my most favourite game, spent 12 hour to get all the scenes and its worth it, the story line is good though.

Reactions: superelmo

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
This game at the start of it tell you can chose go for main story and finish or take days with girls but MC only can go on with main story events and hardly can finish one or two girl relationship until the end of the game, so what do i do?(can't really finish all girls?)
p.s: pls put some Walkthrough for the game quests.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
In-game time that affects events: now I feel like I'm stuck in my own micromanagement hell.

About school:
Is there really a school exam testing whether you took classes? If so, is there a penalty for failing the exam? I was thinking of choosing "Do nothing" because the option gives WP, which doesn't look like it can acquired elsewhere except passing in-game days. The other options give character stats, which is not as useful because stats can be acquired by fighting more enemies while in a dungeon.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
This game have a problem and that's you can only play main story and never complete all hearts for all women at the final.
It's a pity for this game.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Game is unplayable. At the start of the game when the game is introducing the nurse and pink scientist girl and others after the battle, the game crashes consistently when the the ponytail girl appears and as soon as the lightbulb icon appears. MV games being garbage as usual.
If someone has a fix or a save right after this event, please provide.
If not, i have no alternative but to rate this as broken garbage.
Really pissed off because it looks like a good game, save for the most garbage RPG Maker software they decided to go with.

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes