Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
I think i already figured out the cause of this issue, it's triggered when i use remy's piercing shoot skill.

After i use it, the error always occurred
Game despite what topic says is not latest version, so that might be the cause, I don't remember such bug happening to me.
Once you download game from here - also download the latest patch from kagura games, it fixes lots of different bugs, not sure if yours is one of them as well though.

Anyone know where to find the boss of Megiddo Dalet? The one at the harbor after cemetery.
I assume you already found it, but if not - it's at the end of dungeon just like all of the other bosses.
I assume you got stuck in what I would call 'minimaze' of metal fence type road, it's honestly as small of a maze as it gets and at the end there is boss. On the rightmost middle of that map there is a path down which already barely has any other roads which leads to boss.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Game despite what topic says is not latest version, so that might be the cause, I don't remember such bug happening to me.
Once you download game from here - also download the latest patch from kagura games, it fixes lots of different bugs, not sure if yours is one of them as well though.

I assume you already found it, but if not - it's at the end of dungeon just like all of the other bosses.
I assume you got stuck in what I would call 'minimaze' of metal fence type road, it's honestly as small of a maze as it gets and at the end there is boss. On the rightmost middle of that map there is a path down which already barely has any other roads which leads to boss.
How to enter it? I can't find any way to enter it.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
How to enter it? I can't find any way to enter it.
I assume you ask how to enter dungeon itself then?
Well, if you reached the story that needs you to go there - you enter harbor, proceed to the warehouse, cutscene happens with miniboss there and after that the dungeon starts.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Heyo! I have been having a problem with a few rpg games in general (this one included) and wanted to see if anyone here could help me out. My save files do not load in the game folder for some reason. I can save perfectly fine inside of the game, but once I exit it the archives are not downloaded. Could someone tell me what I must do?

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Heyo! I have been having a problem with a few rpg games in general (this one included) and wanted to see if anyone here could help me out. My save files do not load in the game folder for some reason. I can save perfectly fine inside of the game, but once I exit it the archives are not downloaded. Could someone tell me what I must do?
RPG Maker MV saves are located in game directory, www\save.

Your language is confusing but I think you're saying you can save in-game, but the save files do not appear in the game directory.

The issue is file permissions. If you put the game directory in a location that requires admin permissions, like Program Files, AND you do not run the game as admin, the game will not be able to write/modify files in its directory. However, in Windows Vista and later, Windows resolves this situation by writing to your personal VirtualStore, located in %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore (paste into File Explorer to resolve the variables). You'll find your saves there.

Avoid all of this by putting the game in a directory not requiring admin permissions, like your home directory (%userprofile%), Documents, or Downloads.

Nova191

Nov 6, 2017
my save file for complete game harem route not all gallery is open all subcharcters are finished tho hope you find it useful

• Angry
Reactions: Ferghus

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
RPG Maker MV saves are located in game directory, www\save.

Your language is confusing but I think you're saying you can save in-game, but the save files do not appear in the game directory.

The issue is file permissions. If you put the game directory in a location that requires admin permissions, like Program Files, AND you do not run the game as admin, the game will not be able to write/modify files in its directory. However, in Windows Vista and later, Windows resolves this situation by writing to your personal VirtualStore, located in %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore (paste into File Explorer to resolve the variables). You'll find your saves there.

Avoid all of this by putting the game in a directory not requiring admin permissions, like your home directory (%userprofile%), Documents, or Downloads.
Thanks for the help! I’ll try to do as you said and see if the issue is fixed. Sorry about the confusing language from my last post, didn’t really know how to communicate my issue without the proper terms.

1Harpia1

Jun 15, 2020
View attachment 453664

Overview:
50 years have passed since the monsters last threatened humanity. In those years, life has returned to normal. However, this peace can't last forever. Play as Rei Yagami as his life is changed forever.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-08
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer: kamichichi/Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.1
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 453660 View attachment 453661 View attachment 453662 View attachment 453663 View attachment 453802 View attachment 453803 View attachment 453804 View attachment 453805 View attachment 453806
Another good game

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
got question before start playing:
1. the game almost 1 GB, what the cause? is it long? animated H scene? voiced?
2. my PC is low end one (4 GB), can i play this without lagging
3. compared to other kagura games you know, is this worth playing?

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
got question before start playing:
1. the game almost 1 GB, what the cause? is it long? animated H scene? voiced?
2. my PC is low end one (4 GB), can i play this without lagging
3. compared to other kagura games you know, is this worth playing?
The file size is big from the images. The game is long. In scenes, the CG cross-fade to give the illusion of animation. No voice, but sound effects of copulation.
If your PC can run a web browser to view this website, it can run a RPG Maker MV game, which at its core, is also based on a web browser. Memory usage is 300 MB tops. In a specific dungeon, Megido Vav, you get a choice to play the low-fidelity version of the dungeon, without fancy tileset, background, and effects, if your device can't handle the normal version.
This game is a very well-developed RPG Maker title; I'd give it a try on that alone to set it apart from the 'average' RPG Maker title. But, the events are laid out like an urban sprawl. Don't go in without a guide! Missable events with no backtracking in-game time allowed trigger me.

Reactions: bom44

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Who do you people think it's best girl and why? Mine would be Remy since she's the most mature one and that titty-fuck scene with her is simply amazing

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
ok foudn the problem becasue i was standing on ehr left side and not in front of her she did not moved away
DUDE... i am level 81, have VARIA illumina in 4 of the girls plus the MC, got all the side girls of the game (director, the three girls, etc)... and i tried this scene in nabuchedenesaar nine times thinking it was a unskippable bug.
It turns out it was just a bad scripted NPC.
Thanks.

Krackerot

Feb 8, 2018
Who is the artist behind those cg images ?? Does anyone know ? I kinda liked the art style and wondering if anyone know .

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
Does someone have a video or at least a save near the ending where I can see all the girls endings? I have remy's (probably because I dated her) but I can't see the others if I choose them and I don't want to start over again. I found a save file with a new game plus but it automatically goes to the harem ending

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes