K.y 345

Aug 31, 2020
Hey, I wanna ask. I have downloaded the game (the Android one). But whenever I open the game it always says "download failed" for some reason. I have the obb file and transfer it. But it always says that when I open the game. How do I fix this?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Does the MC here act like a generic anime retard like in the games made by the other dev?

I don't mind when MC's act like knuckle heads sometimes but when someone is trying to kill and your friends and all you think about is (wow she has big boobies) comes off really annoying.

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
Wow, the soundtrack of this game is so good. Anyone know where to download or listen to it please cos Youtube got nothing.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Wow, the soundtrack of this game is so good. Anyone know where to download or listen to it please cos Youtube got nothing.
Music is in \www\audio\bgm however, it is encrypted.
Go to and scroll to bottom to get the executable. Run the executable, select the game's directory, and decrypt. Go back to \www\audio\bgm and there will be playable audio OGG files.
Note: this program will overwrite the original files, but the game still works afterwards.

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
Music is in \www\audio\bgm however, it is encrypted.
Go to and scroll to bottom to get the executable. Run the executable, select the game's directory, and decrypt. Go back to \www\audio\bgm and there will be playable audio OGG files.
Note: this program will overwrite the original files, but the game still works afterwards.
Wow boss thank you. Just one question: Does it work after you decrypt the files, in order to listen in your phone later.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Does the MC here act like a generic anime retard like in the games made by the other dev?

I don't mind when MC's act like knuckle heads sometimes but when someone is trying to kill and your friends and all you think about is (wow she has big boobies) comes off really annoying.
Not too much, he's kinda okay for an eroge

Reactions: Archaon11111

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Here is a GUIDE to get all CG so you didn't miss anything. However this guide doesn't include MEGIDO dungeon and Trouble Quest.
Fuck, I wish I found this guide first. People even MONTHS LATER keep posting the partial guide, which doesn't explain to me that I needed very specific responses to get the Ritsuka questline. I'm on 7-13 now and it was HOURS ago since the dialogue choices.

Also, to all you lazy fucks asking for saves, it's already in the thread. Every time someone asks for a guide or a save, the ones already posted get buried. Just me having to explain this means my own comment is adding to the clutter.

Last edited:

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020
my save file for complete game harem route not all gallery is open all subcharcters are finished tho hope you find it useful
PLEASE HELP, and thanks for you kind share. But it don't work at the game in 1# download
Apostle [v1.1.1]

:cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Ferghus

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hi i am having some issues with save files in this game
i have downloaded this game long time ago, finished once and i am doing the NG+
however i can't open that game anymore so i have downloaded the game again and it works
however there isn't any previous save file
i have looked it up and i can't find a folder within the game folder with the save file (i haven't found a appdata for this game but perhaps i wasn't looking on the right place)
how can i transfer my previous save files into i am assuming a new version of the game?
also another question oncethe game is finished twice with NG+ and harem ending,will the other single girls endings be unlocked and the rest of the galley be unlocked ?
because i don't really want to finish the game so many times for just a few scenes

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
hi i am having some issues with save files in this game
i have downloaded this game long time ago, finished once and i am doing the NG+
however i can't open that game anymore so i have downloaded the game again and it works
however there isn't any previous save file
i have looked it up and i can't find a folder within the game folder with the save file
how can i transfer my previous save files into i am assuming a new version of the game?
also another question oncethe game is finished twice with NG+ and harem ending,will the other single girls endings be unlocked and the rest of the galley be unlocked ?
because i don't really want to finish the game so many times for just a few scenes
The save folder is inside the www folder. If you re-downloaded the game probably the save folder have not been created if you don't see one. Just create a folder called "save" and put there your save files

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
The save folder is inside the www folder. If you re-downloaded the game probably the save folder have not been created if you don't see one. Just create a folder called "save" and put there your save files
sadly there is no save folder inside, is it normal? (perhaps i have just moved somewhere else)
when i open the old game (the one with no save folder) there is just blackscreen
are the save files called file.rpgsave? (because i may have found those and put inside a new created folder but this problem presents)
also it seems that i can't use the savefile downloaded from this website, it is the file8.rpgsave but there is no savefile for the slot 8 when i click continue
so should i restart the whole game again twice?
also regarding my ending related question is it possible to unlock everything with just 2 playthrough or not?

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
sadly there is no save folder inside, is it normal? (perhaps i have just moved somewhere else)
It is if is the new download. If the game is untouched the "save" folder probably has not been created. Is not normal if this is the game you already played. Yes the RPGsavefiles are the game saves.
And i don't know cause i finished this game only once. For reasons explained on a old post of mine i've been kinda disappointed by this game. It start well with some good ecchi right from the start. But then the girls that at the beginning looked like they were ready to jump on the protagonist's dick right from the start become completely uninterested until you go into their routes. And basically nothing fappy happen for a long time. Plus if like happened to me you weren't aware that you needed to focus on one girl only to complete a route you can end wasting an entire gameplay.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
please, can someone help me? I got error code 0xc0000005 on my game
so my laptop got broken on the hdd issue, after that I was replacing it with new hdd and make my old hdd to the external one, but when I want to run the app again I got that error code. the old hdd never got any issue like that before and also I'm already trying literally all of the methods to repair it from the chdsk, sfc /scannow, dep, registry and etc. also I'm already downloaded all of the flash program for playing the RPG game like RPGM VX and others. can you guys help me? I'm struggle on my collection 90 GB error games :(

ProjectKuro

Aug 17, 2017
Kenshin and the small chested school girl was my favourites in Apostle. I'm usually a big boobies person but something about those two were very sexy. I guess it's just the minority which attracts me regardless of their appearance or personality.

I have still yet to play Island Saga and Harem Fantasy, and I just wanted to know if there were similar characters in these 2 games that emphasizes on balance or do they all consist of big breast characters? In my honest opinion about this guy's art
style is that the flat chests females are more appealing and drawn with sexy proportions than the ones with huge chests. Which is why I'd prefer to know if there were such characters before investing time into it. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes