openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
how to find place where girls go ( who get abused ) , they come and ask for help while im eating in school then run away. I serach whole map ...after that in house i can advance story to go for rank b

Last edited:

sugaray2907

Sep 28, 2017
Has anyone got a save directly after the red light district quest at the beginning of chapter 2? The guy blocking the doorway wont move for me

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Probably just a spiritual successor given it stated it's set 100 years after the first game.
Nice. The girls didn't seemed as hot as the ones from the original Apostle tho, but we'll have to until it comes out to see if they are going to be good characters

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Nice. The girls didn't seemed as hot as the ones from the original Apostle tho, but we'll have to until it comes out to see if they are going to be good characters
So far, at least for me, most of the them don't "pop out" in a sense and the only one that appeals to me is that singer in the lower left.

Combat looks pretty good though and was one of the things I actually liked about Apostle.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
So far, at least for me, most of the them don't "pop out" in a sense and the only one that appeals to me is that singer in the lower left.

Combat looks pretty good though and was one of the things I actually liked about Apostle.

I agree about the combat and about that singer girl, i wonder if they are going to make any of the girls better than Remy because Remy was my favorite girl from the original Apostle

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
question how do i get the harem ending after i beat the game im going in ng+ but i dont wanna play 4 more time any way to cheese it?
You need to get everyone to 10 hearts during NG+ and it should solve itself come the specific date in NG+.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You need to get everyone to 10 hearts during NG+ and it should solve itself come the specific date in NG+.
how do i get the final 3 hearts for each character ive been on 2 dates with kenshin but couldnt get past 8 so i chose remy for the 3rd date

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes