AlexandreWong

Jan 13, 2021
i have a problem. Im at Class B 3rd Stratum, but everything is black. nothing on the screen but i still get random battle. it is supposed to be like this or there's a bug?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Not sure if you people know, but there's a steam page for Apostle: Rebellion already:

There's a synopsis of the game in the page as well

Everlance

Jun 4, 2020
Hey, i got a question. Whenever i fight a monster, the game lag so bad that i can't do anything. I have to restart and do it all over again. Anyone know how to fix this?

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
wow english ver is finally release i already played it on march but jap ver and played with ith for translation,btw i have complete cg save file but my game ver is 1.0.2 and this game ver is 1.1.1 i dont know if you can use it but at least you can try it and tell me if worked
edit:found 1.1.1 jap ver full save but i dont try it, if my save doesnt work, use the other one

where do you get level 999, and how to do cheats

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
I accidently pressed new game and now none of my save files are working, I was in the middle of chapter 2 does anyone have a save from that time

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to access the hospital in old town? One side of the road doesn't lead anywhere and the other is obstructed by NPCs. I assume there's a way to make the NPCs move but I don't know how.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
does someone has save file just for the endings of the main girls?
i don't want to play again the game 6 times to see every ending a

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Mega

Rejoice, friends. Full gallery save file here.
Unfortunately both versions of the game(steam version and F95 version) doesn't recognize this save.
Ok, figured it out how this works, you must overwrite an existing save file in order to the game recognizes it, the reason why this is necessary is beyond my knowledgment.

KILLINGFLAME

Aug 30, 2020
Unfortunately both versions of the game(steam version and F95 version) doesn't recognize this save.
Ok, figured it out how this works, you must overwrite an existing save file in order to the game recognizes it, the reason why this is necessary is beyond my knowledgment.
Yeah i think i ran into that when playing as well. i have no clue. glad it worked for u

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Does anyone else have the same problem where their game locks up when Rei is in the tower with Satsuki?

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes