Zavlavski

Oct 29, 2020
I have trouble to beat the game, it took me forever to kill mighty Andre. Sometimes i forgot if this was supposed to be a Fun eroge, anyway any tips to make this game more easier? Is there something i miss?

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I got to 7.27 and it says i will be doing a rank-A test. But i'm not sure where to go from there.

hmmm04

Jun 23, 2020
I got a really odd scenario at the end of chapter 4 and I was wondering if anyone was able to help me. In the fight beforehand(joint training boss) Rei fainted but I still won, although now in the start of the next chapter the game instantly game over's lol because it thinks I have 0 hp. I tried using a save editor to change my hp but it still game over's for some reason, does anyone know what can be done?

SGGG

May 9, 2020
is it out yet?
1. According to the illustrator Makamaka from Kamichich was already done with GC and aderen and thanked everyone for the cooperation (as usual with a Japanese thank you).

2. They actually wanted to publish in this 1Q 2021.
At first there were problems with the usual NPC who did not want to address or not fixate on it. Then quiet after 1 week and said that he had fixed it and was not too bad than expected.

In August 2020 I spontaneously asked when should this game be released? Then it wrote back to me: "Thank you for your comment. I don't think I'll be in time this year ... I'm planning on spring next year. ,,

The last thing I read on Twitter from a user who also asked the question later in November, he set it to summer 2Q 2021.
His work he was not yet satisfied with its game mechanics. He wanted to make more of it and always had new ideas.
It is typical for him that he would never reveal how far his progress is already being made.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
1. According to the illustrator Makamaka from Kamichich was already done with GC and aderen and thanked everyone for the cooperation (as usual with a Japanese thank you).

2. They actually wanted to publish in this 1Q 2021.
At first there were problems with the usual NPC who did not want to address or not fixate on it. Then quiet after 1 week and said that he had fixed it and was not too bad than expected.

In August 2020 I spontaneously asked when should this game be released? Then it wrote back to me: "Thank you for your comment. I don't think I'll be in time this year ... I'm planning on spring next year. ,,

The last thing I read on Twitter from a user who also asked the question later in November, he set it to summer 2Q 2021.
His work he was not yet satisfied with its game mechanics. He wanted to make more of it and always had new ideas.
It is typical for him that he would never reveal how far his progress is already being made.
yeah bro that was my lord

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i used the save file in the thread but the names are in japanese how do i change it to english

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
can anyone post their saves for the girls ending except for remi. I finished remi's route and i found a harem route. I want to see the ending for the other girls but i don't want to go all the way to the ending. Just the ending is fine and not the H scenes

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How to gain the double of points when we talk about level of characters and how to gain the double of AP when we defeated an enemy using an editor? I wanna fight them in the dungeons, but winning the double of points as possible.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly, this game was really disappointing. Once you start getting to the dates, the game just goes down the drain and seems really rushed. There isn't enough content to warrant replaying it 6 times to see every girl's ending, and the combat is just a chore that's tacked on and barely has any depth to it. No one wants to have to play another 10 hours just to see a couple short cringy sex scenes written by some Japanese virgins.

The story is so childish. MC is a retarded white knight like you'd find in a shounen manga meant for 13-year-olds.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: superelmo

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There is a sequel of this game Apostle Rebellion Kagura games any news about it when it will be release here?

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Apostle [v1.1.1] [kamichichi/Kagura Games] - Original Size: 970MB

Download PC (540MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega link error, pls update

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes