• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Finally finished playing this game, it's long and tough

Holy shit was that last boss difficult too on the easiest setting, the game is difficult but not super hard EXCEPT for the last boss. That fight is unforgiving if you didn't level up and have the right comp. Each attempt took me like half an hour and I lost several times

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018

Akari is wearing her date outfit instead of her normal one?!
Remy also already wears cloak.
Hmmmmm...I'm really curious how to change her outfit manually.
Does it related to recollection room?

Tyronmit

Apr 26, 2021
Is there a full walkthrough or guide for this game? I know its pretty straight forward but for the side quests to gain W.P and all, there are few ones like in gameplay tips but its only like till may 28 so if anyone has a full walkthrough link that would be helpful.

Reactions: bruce555

SGGG

May 9, 2020

Akari is wearing her date outfit instead of her normal one?!
Remy also already wears cloak.
Hmmmmm...I'm really curious how to change her outfit manually.
Does it related to recollection room?
No, this is a Steam that has not been "patched". That's why Nana's T-Shirt is covering his nipples just like Remy.

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Is there a full walkthrough or guide for this game? I know its pretty straight forward but for the side quests to gain W.P and all, there are few ones like in gameplay tips but its only like till may 28 so if anyone has a full walkthrough link that would be helpful.
use this
for scene or go to this comment for another guide scene
Here is a GUIDE to get all CG so you didn't miss anything. However this guide doesn't include MEGIDO dungeon and Trouble Quest.

Dawg_Dawg

Jun 16, 2021
Apostle [v1.1.1] [kamichichi/Kagura Games] - Original Size: 970MB

Download PC (540MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the quality of pics are reduced?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
For a full walkthrough use , also don't forget, when you get the "Pickpocket" and later "Plunder" Illumina, to equip them on your main guy and use the steal skill after the 1st boss and dungeon on every later enemy and boss, for chances to steal "Word Fragments", you'll need them to make different Illuminas for side-quests and to make it easier in mid-to-late game. Also it'll make grind for them easier, you'll once simulated dungeons.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
New Kamichich game Apostle: Rebellion [release date ; TBA] listed on steam

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
felt weird dis thread had moar luv for giant tiddies than another game thread with an artist doing giant tiddies 4 a zombie survival game

yeah different strokes 4 different folks -
lotta people kept asking 4 smaller when an artist is "specialized" in doing big tiddies

Kamichichi has more variety I had to admit
gurls have different sized titties
some have inverted nipples
hell we got a flat chest gurl

imma finna check Kyonyuu Fantasy since dat artist has ballz to do all giant tiddies cast - mostly paizuri nipple fuk over penetrating pussies Not much anal

on topic
Apostle was a great game challenging in a gud way
Remy best gurl
harem ending needs work

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes