bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
Can someone kindly post their save files for Apostle 1. I finished with Remy's ending and I wanted to see the ending of other girls. But when I started new game+ i got the harem ending and I'm to lazy to restart the game from level 1.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Waifu Tier List
1) Remy
2) Konoha
3) Natsuki
4) Kenshin
5) Ritsuka
6) Mika
7) Midori - shame u aint bang her
8) Wakana
9) Satsuki
10) Akari
11) Mikoto
12) Izumi
13) Nemuko
14) Keiko
15) Sayoko
16) Emiko

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is there ntr in the game? Ik there's no ntr tag but the pics look like there's ntr
The moment Kamichichi adds anything even remotely close to NTR in any of their games is the moment our civilization fully collapses... for real this time.
But hey, props for being a cuck advanced enough to "see" NTR even in the most vanilla content.

Actually I suppose there's some rape scenes in their games (including Apostle, IIRC...) which would classify as "remotely close" so nevermind that, I guess I was thinking too much of Island Saga as their staple game.

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
A
The moment Kamichichi adds anything even remotely close to NTR in any of their games is the moment our civilization fully collapses... for real this time.
But hey, props for being a cuck advanced enough to "see" NTR even in the most vanilla content.

Actually I suppose there's some rape scenes in their games (including Apostle, IIRC...) which would classify as "remotely close" so nevermind that, I guess I was thinking too much of Island Saga as their staple game.
Aights! Thanks for the reply

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
just 2 rape scenes 2 minor chicks (gang bang of one chick and then homeless gangbang of 3 chicks- if u wanna complete H gallery 100%
dat it
Apostle MC aint a pussy
just a badass in protecting his women

Reactions: John Peels

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone knows name of the silver hair lady with nipple piercing.. I only know hers in Apostle Rebellion but i cant find what her main game is..

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayn Shadow
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes