Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Game has that issue of "If every girl has huge titties, none do". The girl that stands out to me and is immediately more interesting/unique is the one with small breasts. Definitely going to go for the small breast sword chick first run.

The MC gets all excited about the girl he's with having massive breasts like every women he meets doesn't have huge tits, lol. Immersion ruined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
stuill a great game and i looooove huge tits but they all have it so kinda none. Grey hair is my main because she got the biggest but all others except small tits and boring

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Apostle 1.05.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay438.0M
Windows492.0M
Linux496.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Im having trouble to download the windows version, the download just dies at start, like, 1mb and dies.

Edit: I tried again and i could download normally, lol.

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
Guys full save pls im done with this game even i beat the game 2 times still can't unlock the full gallery scene

faqfaq

Jul 24, 2021
at 7/27
Required to achieve RANK-A on HAIL OF BAPTIST
I've repeated many times starting from the easiest to the hardest level but RANK-A doesn't open and stacks on RANK-B

I'm confused because there are no events and stories to continue

faqfaq

Jul 24, 2021
at 7/27
Required to achieve RANK-A on HAIL OF BAPTIST
I've repeated many times starting from the easiest to the hardest level but RANK-A doesn't open and stacks on RANK-B

I'm confused because there are no events and stories to continue

apostle.png apostle.png

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
are the bullied girls an unmissable story event? keiko spoke to me in the cafeteria and i know you are supposed to help them at the end of ch 2 but i cant find them anywhere. about to go to ch3 with dismembered bodies

faqfaq

Jul 24, 2021
are the bullied girls an unmissable story event? keiko spoke to me in the cafeteria and i know you are supposed to help them at the end of ch 2 but i cant find them anywhere. about to go to ch3 with dismembered bodies
at the event 3 girls who were bullied

on the night at the church(graveyard) event if you go with a party you will get a scene of 3 death girls

you have to go alone menu>party>change party
With that you will save 3 girls from death

I recommend you to follow this guide

Reactions: Ainz1dono

Sp4tt21

Oct 6, 2021
I-m stuck at this simulation megiddo- Gaf. I cant seem to find the boss or enter the hole like the characters do in the main quest
1638794440138.png

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Guys any news if apostle rebellion coming out this year or not? Tried the jp version and its hella good. I am not even talking about the sex part of the game. They really worked hard on this. :)
without giving spoilers or anything, (cause im trying my best to be patient for the english drop) would you say it can be played now even without knowing Japanese? I heard Spring 2022 is the release but Im so tempted to get it now.

Zero 07

Jul 17, 2020
Apostle 1.05.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay438.0M
Windows492.0M
Linux496.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Pls help i can't save on joiplay

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes