Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Don't you guys notice that the character's image during battle doesn't appear. the battlehud seems incomplete or bugged.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
few questions I remember playing this a long time ago here I go 1 does fucking the girl in the locker changes anything? 2 saving or letting the girl with glasses chages anything too? 3 second pic is a bad end? or is the MC multipling himself? or they get raped no matter what you do? thats all for now

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
few questions I remember playing this a long time ago here I go 1 does fucking the girl in the locker changes anything? 2 saving or letting the girl with glasses chages anything too? 3 second pic is a bad end? or is the MC multipling himself? or they get raped no matter what you do? thats all for now
Depending on who you choose you'll get a h-scene with her at the final chapter and a possible ending. That scene featuring the girl w/ glasses having sex with multiple men is indeed a rape scene but only happens if you lose or give up in the fight against some delinquents

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Depending on who you choose you'll get a h-scene with her at the final chapter and a possible ending. That scene featuring the girl w/ glasses having sex with multiple men is indeed a rape scene but only happens if you lose or give up in the fight against some delinquents
so if I fuck her in the locker I can get one ending and if I dont theres another ending?

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
3.90 star(s) 44 Votes