• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
The gameplay is good?
if ure asking about good rpg with balance growth, yea
i normally play hentai game for gallery except this game i play for both gameplay and gallery
for a character, it has various upgrade and skills
and this game has 4 main character
i would say the grinds for the full gallery is harder than the game itself lmao

Reactions: Ero_Gamer

Udolf007

May 29, 2022
On first day Istarted aneventwith akari but chose a wrong choice and i did not get love point
Can i get that event again or any other way to get that love point?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This game is a chou chou ni bou's wet dream, holy shit. There's everything you need to make an edgy Type Moon style game, except the cigarette main character.

Which is... Actually mind blowing. It's the first time I see in a Japanese work, be it normal or hentai, where the MC isn't the one to ruin the whole thing. The MC's pretty damn bad ass, a extreme rarity.

We can't deny, though, that is aimed at weebs for real. It plays it extremely safe, ripping off most tried and true and adding nothing really innovative.

Just a goddamn shame ALL the other characters are absolute pure walking tropes. And this whole thing is filled with the worst anime tropes, one by one, by the book. The only thing missing is the childhood friend running around with a bread on her mouth.

Sorry guys. You know I love huge tits. The gameplay is actually pretty damn decent, too. That is, when you get to play. Fuck me, is this thing wordy. Which is fine, I guess. Except that it's all edge, style "(teleports behind u) Noting personell, kid..." you get the idea lmao.

Reminds me of those old animes with the fake German and French that they use to try and make it more dramatic lol.

If only they added a bit more characterization, less reliance on cringe and spread the tropes apart a bit? This would've been decent.

But I honestly just suggest you get the save, unlock the gallery and just go through it, then uninstall.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
can't wait to do a walkthrough, Apostle is in my top 3 Hgames. I fucking love RPGM games

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes