JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I got a long shift at work today sadly, Imma have to wait til Monday before I can even do a walkthrough :cry: wish I could take the day off I'm so fucking excited

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
I have one girl to 10 hearts and one girl to 9 hearts. I'm at the beach and neither one gave me the beach cave sex scene. Did I mess up by having two girls at 9 plus? Can I no longer get a route?

waazki

Apr 10, 2020
Apostle 1.05.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay438.0MApostle v1.05.02 JOIPlay.rga
Windows492.0MApostle v1.05.02 Windows.7z
Linux496.8MApostle v1.05.02 Linux.7z
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Hi, i am having issues with battles and can't move past the first battle because it lags and sprites don't load when i choose to attack it just stays still with music going on and no attack happening

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Until now the game's amazing, Kamichichi outdid himself on this one, the world building is pretty nice, make you want to be there, and isn't only because the hot chicks lmao

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
im quite confused ,why is other h games also have h scenes on this game? like other characters and crossover?

Jul 8, 2020
I liked the look of the first game's graphics more. The artwork is still on point, but the scaled up Blade Runner sprites don't really do it for me.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
For a full walkthrough use , also don't forget, when you get the "Pickpocket" and later "Plunder" Illumina, to equip them on your main guy and use the steal skill after the 1st boss and dungeon on every later enemy and boss, for chances to steal "Word Fragments", you'll need them to make different Illuminas for side-quests and to make it easier in mid-to-late game. Also it'll make grind for them easier, you'll once simulated dungeons.
steal fails every time i try it, what do

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes