ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i don't really like the fact that you can fuck up one dialogue option and then permanently be locked out of a girl's route tbh

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
does anyone has save files for every singular main girls (not an harem one) ending?
i have done 2 playthrough but redoing everything over is a chore
thanks

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
god, finding gold fragment is harder than finding a dodo bird, and steam guide pisses me off "red fragment is harder to find"-my asss, here i am swarming with red white and black, but not a single gold

Reactions: Pietro0o0o0

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
I can't access the secret boss. I have cleared Gaflet 5 times no in different difficulties but there is no secret boss... And I don't wanna finish my first run without beating the secret boss first so I guess I'll shelf this game for now (rip my 23 hrs and 30 minutes of playtime)

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Some side girls will get r*. One will be gangr* if the MC lose the fight and three will be gangr* if the MC doesn't make it in time. For the six main girls, they will only be with the MC.
Took me a second to realize that this was the thread for the first game but yeah i can confirm this reply.

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
Took me a second to realize that this was the thread for the first game but yeah i can confirm this reply.
First game? Is there a second one? Did you mean the Apostle Rebellion? I have not tried that yet since I haven't finished this one yet. And since I can't seem to trigger the secret boss, I'll just drop the game for now.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
First game? Is there a second one? Did you mean the Apostle Rebellion? I have not tried that yet since I haven't finished this one yet. And since I can't seem to trigger the secret boss, I'll just drop the game for now.
i dont remember alot about this game, but i think the secret boss is what unlocks all the H scenes in the gallery? and to unlock him you needed to do all the girls routes or something? i didnt actually end up doing it but i think it was something along those lines.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
the game has a new game + feature and helps you speed through the game for subsequent playthroughs. I was just too lazy for that.

Edit. (to avoid making another post), I might be combining information about getting the true ending/ Harem end with the secret boss but Im pretty confident that you cant fight the secret boss on just a NG and that youhave to be NG+ at least.

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
the game has a new game + feature and helps you speed through the game for subsequent playthroughs. I was just too lazy for that.

Edit. (to avoid making another post), I might be combining information about getting the true ending/ Harem end with the secret boss but Im pretty confident that you cant fight the secret boss on just a NG and that youhave to be NG+ at least.
I was following the guide given and the guide said that I can just get the secret boss as long as I fight the last boss. Didn't say that I had to be in NG+ so I am not really sure if I should push through and finish because I feel like I'll be too lazy to do the game all over again even if it is sped up. I mean, I am already 23hrs 30 mins into the game from all the grinding and I guess I am just tired af at this point.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Pretty much all Kamichichi games requires NG+ to fight the bonus boss. Killing them unlocks everything in the gallery. The games was very much like old school RPGs where grinding is pretty encouraged. I clocked like 40 hrs in Apostle and around 60 in Rebellion.
Game is easily "hackable" with save edit if you're not the fan of the grind, or you can just download the gallery save if you're extra lazy.

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
So I don't think this game is ever getting updated, but I have to ask if there's a way to make the name of the MC longer in the gallery. It's 10 characters when making a new game, and only 4 in the gallery.

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone follow the creator's Ci-en here? I'm seeing animations from this game by him posted on his Ci-en and they are like an updated version to the scenes because it's actually smoothly animated. Anyone thinks we can get those animations in the game as well? What do we know about this?

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes