Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
Is there any way to bypass Mika H-scene without making her marry the doctor? By the time beat the doctor, it seems the game forced me to go into Mika route (can't skip the day otherwise) and the MC also prepared to settle down for her, but I don't wanna cheat on Kenshin :(
aaah~, a fellow gentleman who walks the way of fidelity (i assume). Gameplay-wise: Be not afraid, for it is not gonna lock you into her ending (you will choose your desired ending on the last day after the last boss battle). Lore-wise: mc is cheating all over and its unavoidable (ie:Wakana), might aswell enjoy the ride and collect them harem :unsure:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
does someone have a saving for every ending (main characters not the harem one nor side characters), or at the very least for every big date with them?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Remember to actually equip and update your Illumina and don't forget to spend your AP on the passive skills that increase your stats.

Reactions: Grufix

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Guy's, is there any of you know how to access cheat? I'm sorry because it's been long time I don't play this game

Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
A ssomeone said way before in comments, while playing on mobile use Maldives app, weirdly with joiplay the beggining of battles lags unbearably ;/

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Link to Kagura's lastest to update the OP game from English version 1.02 to 1.03.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Apostle-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes