Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
I recently saw Apostle pop-up again on ryuugames with (new update) on it title but when i check dlsite there nothing new and the last update listed on dlsite seem from 2018. So does anyone know there really a new update or the site just re-Upload the game?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
More item, gold, maybe some rare thing drop when you finish battle ,chest got more gold and item, in short it make you life easier
I haven't datamined the game, but if it still uses default RPG Maker MV LUK rule, then the only thing that it going to change is status effect chance. Like the success rate when your skills are going to apply "burn" / "poison" / etc.
In other words, very low priority.

I recently saw Apostle pop-up again on ryuugames with (new update) on it title but when i check dlsite there nothing new and the last update listed on dlsite seem from 2018. So does anyone know there really a new update or the site just re-Upload the game?
There's no news of any update in Steam/Kagura or even Kamichichi official site and Patreon. So it's either a re-upload, or just a very late update upload for the 1.03 version that came out about a year ago.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
hi, im having trouble unlocking the secret dungeon. completed all the simulators but no tears. any idea what might be happening?

brightawake

Nov 16, 2022
Could you please help me with one thing?

I'm stuck on the night raid on the church/cemetery.

Only these 3 locations are available. There's absolutely no one at the cemetery.
1709494750439.png

If I go to the fortune teller, he says this:
1709494841177.png

And offers me to fix this. But when I agree, nothing changes. I can't find any "events" anywhere.

brightawake

Nov 16, 2022
Could you please help me with one thing?

I'm stuck on the night raid on the church/cemetery.

Only these 3 locations are available. There's absolutely no one at the cemetery.
View attachment 3407525

If I go to the fortune teller, he says this:
View attachment 3407532

And offers me to fix this. But when I agree, nothing changes. I can't find any "events" anywhere.
Nevermind. Found it. There's another location above the graveyard :)

lovebnb

Mar 27, 2018
Apostle 1.05.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay438.0MApostle v1.05.02 JOIPlay.rga
Windows492.0MApostle v1.05.02 Windows.7z
Linux496.8MApostle v1.05.02 Linux.7z
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
can you please make a new updated android port

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
game reminds me of persona
but adult version instead :LOL:
Well, from what I heard, the beginning of this game and Persona 3 are similar in that the MC arrives at the new school, the situation of the MC's power awakening and that there are party members who already have their powers awakened when he joins to fight the monsters. Also Kamichichi, in one of their blogs, admitted that this game and the sequel are similar to Persona 3 and 4 and are inspired by Persona series.

NeetYeager

Dec 7, 2019
Help, so on Kenshin event 5# I was choosing "Konoha" option and at Event 6# instead of "leaving" I choose "Talk to her" or something like that, now when I ask fortune teller it say "your existence arent special to her" so can I still dating or unlock her for the harem or it's just end there? If so is there a way so I can change the option I was choose maybe editing save editor or anything else?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Help, so on Kenshin event 5# I was choosing "Konoha" option and at Event 6# instead of "leaving" I choose "Talk to her" or something like that, now when I ask fortune teller it say "your existence arent special to her" so can I still dating or unlock her for the harem or it's just end there? If so is there a way so I can change the option I was choose maybe editing save editor or anything else?
The "your existence isn't special to her" message is misleading, it only means she's not available to hang out at the moment, could be for reasons related to the main plot, because you need to wait a day to keep advancing the route or you need to invite her to a date the next weekend you can do so.

NeetYeager

Dec 7, 2019
The "your existence isn't special to her" message is misleading, it only means she's not available to hang out at the moment, could be for reasons related to the main plot, because you need to wait a day to keep advancing the route or you need to invite her to a date the next weekend you can do so.
Ah ok thanks for the answer

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
is the sequel as good as this?
i just fnished the game with MC + childhood friend ending so i was wondering if the sequel also has the same romance mechanics?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
is the sequel as good as this?
i just fnished the game with MC + childhood friend ending so i was wondering if the sequel also has the same romance mechanics?
Yes, the sequel has almost the same romance mechanics. In it, you don't need to look for a fortune teller and pay money to find the girls, you have an AI Robot girl to tell the location and availability of girl and time to hang out with them, some girls become available after relevant main story progression.

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to progress past the start of the second chapter, finding the guy's brother? I have talked to everyone, the crepe stand, the two taxi guys, the flower shop and the arcade guy, but the guy at the door just says come back later?

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to progress past the start of the second chapter, finding the guy's brother? I have talked to everyone, the crepe stand, the two taxi guys, the flower shop and the arcade guy, but the guy at the door just says come back later?
Never mind, found out I was going to the side of the map, when should have gone to the back of the district, where the event occurs

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes