Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
I hope the rape tag in this involves us and not some other dudes, otherwise it will be a put off for me personally.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I hope the rape tag in this involves us and not some other dudes, otherwise it will be a put off for me personally.
The bad news is that it indeed involves other dudes, the good news is that those scenes are either avoidable or just happen to nameless NPCs.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Do the animations get a little bite more comprehensive later in the game or do they stay as little as in the very beginning all the time? (e.g. no moving hands or boobs or bodies). The only "animated" thing I've seen so far was a tongue.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Do the animations get a little bite more comprehensive later in the game or do they stay as little as in the very beginning all the time? (e.g. no moving hands or boobs or bodies). The only "animated" thing I've seen so far was a tongue.
There are scenes with more movement but it's usually very basic, more like switching between CGs than smooth animation.

Mar 6, 2021
Hello! Does anyone know if this game is truly free from NTR? I ask becausr the Harem Fantasy game by the same dev lacked the tag, but the first sex scenes were the villain raping a princess, instead of it being the protagonist.

Solaire of Astora

Sep 6, 2021
For anyone who want to play this game on Android you can try using Maldives. It run smoother than joiplay.
I dunno why this works but it does so thank you!
JoiPlay runs normal enough until you get into a battle then it shits the bed by freezing for a good minute, Maldives in comparison has no such issue.
This is your fix, Android players, just use Maldives.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
still sad that the big tits twin tail tsudere gf only got 2 seperate scenes (1 of it is just her changing)
She gets 3(counting her changing), she gets main 2 scenes like the other girls(discounting Akari's and Nana's 3rd scenes) and plus gets 2 scenes in the harem route. The one I'm mad is, Izumi(the glasses girl from one of the two prologue choices) gets only one wholesome scene and the other is a loss bad scene.

acnghix612

Aug 26, 2021
She gets 3(counting her changing), she gets main 2 scenes like the other girls(discounting Akari's and Nana's 3rd scenes) and plus gets 2 scenes in the harem route. The one I'm mad is, Izumi(the glasses girl from one of the two prologue choices) gets only one wholesome scene and the other is a loss bad scene.
wym 3 ? one of them is her sister no ??

wait nvm thats actually her, which looks exactly like her sister

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
wym 3 ? one of them is her sister no ??

wait nvm thats actually her, which looks exactly like her sister
Have you progressed enough through the story to find out that that Satsuki(our party member blonde girl) has a twin sister who's at the first encounter with her is stronger and a bully to Satsuki?

Last edited:

acnghix612

Aug 26, 2021
Have you progressed enough through the story to find out that that Satsuki(our party member blonde girl) has a twin sister who's at the first encounter with her is stronger and a bully to Satsuki?
Yes ive already go NG+1 thats why im saying her with that set up it literally identical to her sister at first glance and also i didnt get that scene by myself so......

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes