blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone follow the creator's Ci-en here? I'm seeing animations from this game by him posted on his Ci-en and they are like an updated version to the scenes because it's actually smoothly animated. Anyone thinks we can get those animations in the game as well? What do we know about this?
It's part of their Patreon/Ci-En rewards, they remade their h scenes from their old games into animation with voice acting into a mini game. We do have a thread about them
Kamichichi's Girls

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the info. Are h scenes the same from the game with smooth animation or do we see new animations as well?
Probably the former, at least for the time being, they're currently in developing of a new game as well, so it's more like of a side project.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Good game, and would be great without forced harem/ntr stuff.
Typical experience of relations in this game:
You: *trying to make MC (main character) to warm the heart of nerdy girl*
Nerdy girl: *blushed, that the humanish guinea pig finally got his Stockholm syndrome*
Meanwhile...
Teacher: YOU HELPED ME ! OMG, I'M ALL YOURS!!!
MC: Oh no, my dick is sucked into her~
Meanwhile x2
Teacher: IT WAS JUST MY THANKS, BYE!
MC: Great, it's time to go back to nerdy girl.
You: -_- ?!
Meanwhile x3
The girl that you saved before the Judgement Day: OH, YOU SAVED ME AGAIN! MY LEGS SEPARATE ON THEIR OWN!
MC: Oh no, it's sucking me in~
10 minutes later
MC: Well, it's time to confess to nerdy girl.
You:

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
its a choice between 2 girl which scene u want. save before the choice and replay it with the other choice to get both

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is there any way to bypass Mika H-scene without making her marry the doctor? By the time beat the doctor, it seems the game forced me to go into Mika route (can't skip the day otherwise) and the MC also prepared to settle down for her, but I don't wanna cheat on Kenshin :(

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes