MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
is the combat system good?
for me combat is really important
It's a refined implementation of stock RPG Maker, which at stock, is not particularly great. This game has more strategizing than normal with skill trees and lots of equips to play with. But, as with stock RPG Maker, the tactical play (which is separate from strategy) is not deep.

TonyJC

Apr 4, 2019
I am consistently blundering when the bosses come around. I can deal with minions since they die to 2 hits on average, but the bosses are a thing of their own. I swear I want to kill the person that decided that not having health bars for the enemies was a good idea, so I don't know if I'm making good progress or whether the boss still has 50% of their life left. And it's just not that, but I can't deal enough damage and keep myself alive. I'm at my 3rd boss at the cemetery and I keep consistently dying because I can't keep myself healed in any shape or form except for using items, which quickly run out. But even then, at my 2nd boss, I was also dying despite having 4 teammates. Is there some sort of guide so that I can see what the meta is? Maybe I got the wrong skills?

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I am consistently blundering when the bosses come around. I can deal with minions since they die to 2 hits on average, but the bosses are a thing of their own. I swear I want to kill the person that decided that not having health bars for the enemies was a good idea, so I don't know if I'm making good progress or whether the boss still has 50% of their life left. And it's just not that, but I can't deal enough damage and keep myself alive. I'm at my 3rd boss at the cemetery and I keep consistently dying because I can't keep myself healed in any shape or form except for using items, which quickly run out. But even then, at my 2nd boss, I was also dying despite having 4 teammates. Is there some sort of guide so that I can see what the meta is? Maybe I got the wrong skills?
Check the difficulty level with the support NPC (Murakamo) at the beginning of a dungeon. The first run through a new dungeon should be done on difficulty 1 (standard).

In the dungeon 3 (Megido Gimel), you should find the Assist illumina "Scoop Scope", which grants the equipped character a skill (uses SP) to scan an enemy's status: health and weaknesses. Gimel's boss has 8000 HP, Resistance: Flying, Weakness: Wind. Resistance is worded strangely, as hitting Gimel's boss with protagonist's Swallow dance shows up as "Weakness" (extra damage). Also in dungeon 3, Satsuki is your healer with skill "This will help" (equip her with Magic attack to increase heal amount).

For early boss battles (I have only played to dungeon 6 / Megido Vav):
Protagonist: Equip with illuminas that increase Attack, and use skills Berserk and Swallow dance.
Konoha: Equip with illuminas that increase Attack, and use skills Beast stance and Hadouken (offensive). Or equip illuminas that increase Defense and Magic defense, and use skills Defensive stance, Provoke, and Guard (tank).
Akari and Satsuki: they aren't as strong, so just have them use heal, normal attacks, or low-TP skills

Strategy for mob battles: take less damage by keeping the party's Agility high; high agility means within a turn, the character acts before the enemy does, possibly killing the enemy before it attacks. Very high party agility also gives a chance to grant one free turn at start of battle before the enemy acts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myopical and TonyJC

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Best Girl Satsuki Hands down beautiful ending. Would have been nice if they included a extended Epilogue showing kids and stuff xD

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Is there any way to speed up the fights? I noticed that if you use the "auto" battle function the game will considerably sped up. But this is not advisable to use during boss fights, also the fact that these damn bosses have like 20k+ hp means fight will be super long and you have to sit through the damn animations that are slower than sloth taking a shit really triggers me. And since this is based off MV, i cant even hook the good old CE speedhack for it. Like honestly the game isnt hard as long as you know what youre doing but its slow as hell, im so tempted to just hack my MC to max lvl just so that he can one shot these damn bosses and skip their long ass boring fights

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Hey, first time posting here. I'm having trouble in the event with lady in the bar (Natsuki, iirc) where you can work part-timer with her. Is there any specific, or correct dialogue that i need to choose on each of her events?
Because unlike the main girls route where they show "heart emote" if you choose the correct response, Natsuki didn't show any reaction at all, and her dialogue response also doesn't seem to have any effect.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Any cheats for this game ? I wanna try it out and heard its kinda grindy
For the game itself there is a combo which is very strong and will clear you the game first playthrough, no need for any grind at all, although encounter rate during first playthrough before you can use nana can be an issue as trash mobs will take more than 1 turn with starter party...

The combo I talk about is Rei, Konoha, Kenshin and Nana...
Basically what you do is:
Cast up to 2 unique buffs of rei(unity and inspire).. the kenshin atk buff(and def/mdef one if needed, but it shouldn't be).. konoha does her beast stance into jinguuji's pride.. nana spams illumina forge...

After 2 turns of buffing(1 turn for some characters) simply keep spamming nana illumina forge so everyone is at full TP each turn and the 80 TP attacks with the konoha/kenshin/rei...

As for non boss fights - nana's aoe are the trick to them in NG... rush those ASAP.. also when selecting classes - make sure you select science class 10 times for SP regeneration accessories which will allow nana to kill trash mobs infinitely... simply equip nana with best agility in party and she will always move first and kill everything with her aoe.

This will be 0 grind easy game clear.
Once you beat game once - you unlock a 'cheat code' by the game, which is an item which instantly kills enemy with no animation, meaning it's super easy to farm absolutely anything with it. The only thing it can't kill is hidden boss.
Also you can skip all dungeons and get 'hide' illumina which allows you to remove all encounters.. so 2nd playthrough is much faster(4-5 hours)

As for hidden boss - he unlocks all scenes... and since without it you would need 6 playthroughs(loads of time) and you essentially don't miss much other than a bit romance before scenes by just going outright for the hidden boss.

Hidden boss can only be encountered in NG+ and his area unlocks once you reach last megiddo in hall of training and beat the last boss there.
Hidden boss himself... honestly I heard people having trouble with him but I killed him in 2 attacks with the above party and buying 2x muscle power(+50% attack stat) for konoha and kenshin... simply buff up like usual... konoha will deal around 300-400k damage with those and kenshin will deal around 200-300k... that's enough to take down both phases of boss on same turn without even seeing what it has to offer.

Reactions: JennaJJ

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Hey everyone, kindly need your help with this game.

I've already played this game, and so far i really love it, but i encounter an issue in Android version. When it reach first stage with remy on team it keep showing : failed to load\se\audio bow3.gg

And i cant find its install directory to back up my saves

Need advice to solve this issue

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Hey everyone, kindly need your help with this game.

I've already played this game, and so far i really love it, but i encounter an issue in Android version. When it reach first stage with remy on team it keep showing : failed to load\se\audio bow3.gg

And i cant find its install directory to back up my saves

Need advice to solve this issue
I think i already figured out the cause of this issue, it's triggered when i use remy's piercing shoot skill.

After i use it, the error always occurred

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes