Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hmm, once I installed the official uncensored patch, the game almost doubled its size.
So it looks like some things were missing...

Link is here:

But after that, the game reports an error. ..
Damn it.
So the game on steam is all ages. You see pics of sex in the OP. Does common sense not say it’s been patched?

also the game is decrypted. So using the patch on top of it, those are encrypted.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
So the game on steam is all ages. You see pics of sex in the OP. Does common sense not say it’s been patched?

also the game is decrypted. So using the patch on top of it, those are encrypted.
got any walkthrough for this or can u give me a clue on what to do after the class is over? im stuck at the hallway

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry, but today I downloaded about 5 versions of Apostle v1.1.1
Some were purely Japanese, some were English, but only a mechanical translation and all were censored.
But they all had uncensored pics of sex as previews.

Anyway, I've already found that this is truly steam version with "proper english" and the uncesored patch has already been applied.
Thank you very much for that (y)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
As for island saga. I will have to see how its built. Judging by the steam page, it might need more time to remove steam. As it is supporting more features. I can usually import most RPGM games into the editor and remove the plugins. The hardest part is checking to see if they have any custom code that relies on achievements or the likes.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Damn I was waiting for this game! Big tiddies and thicc waifus, here I come!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Interesting game. Seems promising so far. A few typos in the dialog but hey better than anything i could do myself. I hope this is a good one.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Apostle [v1.1.1] [kamichichi/Kagura Games] - Original Size: 970MB

Download PC (540MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Yeah, the game might look interesting, but basically all characters have boobs bigger than their heads, other than one completely flat one. Why can't we get a good game with average boobs?

Reactions: Zippix
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes