Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
anyone have a file save?
Here's a full save for v1.1.1 which has all scenes unlocked and maxed out characters:
  • Extract and put both save files in "Apostle\www\save".
  • global.rpgsave = 100% Complete Gallery.
  • file5.rpgsave = Load Save 5 - End of the game with maxed out characters.
Bonus Downloads:
  • JAP Manual + Art Book -
  • All CG Images -

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Huhn , so it's impossible to visit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you do the Mitsuo quest first. Wish I knew that earlier, now I have to replay an old save so I can spend WP on her.

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
How does the harem route works? I'm close to finishing my first playthrough with Kenshin as my main girl

May 8, 2018
so i didn't read the previous pages to avoid spoilers. just wanna ask some question
Is the NTR avoidable? Is it in a majority of route or just in the bad ends? Is there a tight time limit or is it pretty lax.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There are two places where girls can be raped depending on your actions, they are both perfectly avoidable, and only happen to secondary girls.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I can't get RPGM games to work when i downloaded the game. I got a blake paper Do i have to download something else? To run it [RPGM]
First of all, I don't know what the eff "blake paper" is, but it sounds cool... Second, no, I don't believe you need anything else. Third, you will have to be at least a little bit more descriptive...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I can't get RPGM games to work when i downloaded the game. I got a blake paper Do i have to download something else? To run it [RPGM]
Have you downloaded the proper RTP files? If you haven't you will not be able to play RPG maker games.

they can be found

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Have you downloaded the proper RTP files? If you haven't you will not be able to play RPG maker games.

they can be found
Yeah, but this is RPGM MV, which is stand-alone in that regard...

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Im a huge fan of RPG genre. Can anyone recommend me a good hentai/adult rpg games that's also have good gameplay?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Not that I know of tbh.
I searched through the thread and found out that it is possible, just use the save editor and there it´s the variables 41-46 the score goes from 1-100. For every full ten you get a heart on the relationship page. Also, on another note, anyone else feels like there should've been a final sex scene in the ending with the girl of your choice? I did the endings for Kenshin, Natsuki and Ritsuka so far and i was kinda let down at first because of the lack of sex scenes, but the ending arts are beautiful nonetheless

3.90 star(s) 44 Votes