Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
Kagura games spamming Apostle:Rebellion wishlist past these days, hope it will come out soon

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
How to get the teacher CG?
- During Chapter Three, right after saying “I’m going home!” and meeting Natsuki, head to the
Red Light Section to the bottom right area to see Mika. Choose “Call out to her”.
- The next day (6/24) head to the Academy: Teacher’s Lounge and talk to Mika.
- On 7/3, you will have a night raid on the Astral Church. Instead of going to the church, head
to Old Town.
- On 7/13, head to the Academy: Teacher’s Lounge and talk to Nurse Wakana about Mika.
- On 7/15, head to Izu Hospital when you can. Choose “I don’t want you to get married.” There
will be a battle.
- The next day, head to the Canaan Hospital and go inside.
-Scene # 10 “With Mika in Her Room…”

BaltheonEX

Oct 31, 2017
- During Chapter Three, right after saying “I’m going home!” and meeting Natsuki, head to the
Red Light Section to the bottom right area to see Mika. Choose “Call out to her”.
- The next day (6/24) head to the Academy: Teacher’s Lounge and talk to Mika.
- On 7/3, you will have a night raid on the Astral Church. Instead of going to the church, head
to Old Town.
- On 7/13, head to the Academy: Teacher’s Lounge and talk to Nurse Wakana about Mika.
- On 7/15, head to Izu Hospital when you can. Choose “I don’t want you to get married.” There
will be a battle.
- The next day, head to the Canaan Hospital and go inside.
-Scene # 10 “With Mika in Her Room…”
Thank u very much my dude ! , this was the last cg i needed to complete this beauty of game.
Cheers!

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
This is just my opinion.

I played it, I enjoyed it and I think it's a good game, I don't rate it as excellent because getting the +18 scenes is very complex, that is, if you don't explore the map for a day, you can miss a lot. Apart from being a relatively long game*, getting the scenes of the other girls is very tiring due to the fact that you have to restart the game almost from the beginning to unlock it. But in conclusion, I enjoyed the game, good plot, good visuals, I fell short on the theme of the +18 scenes, but if I had to rate it from 1 to 5, I would give it a 3.88.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
need the sequel release bcs this game is actually defined: "coming for tits, stayed for gameplay" for me. didnt expect a hentai game would be fun in term of gameplay.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes