RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
The MC is great but too easy going from the start,it's also incredibly buggy,can't see the idea behind the story yet if we ever gonna see it,the first part was release 4 to 5 month ago,expectations should be pretty low with this one,shame because these MC models would be so great in a Renpy game instead of RPGM.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Nearly every interaction triggers an error for missing images. Probably has something to do with the first choice where you select the look. Speaking of which, do you really expect to create 5 times the renders for each scene? The models look good, all of them, just choose one and simplify it. Will probably have a lot less bugs.

Reactions: Priappus

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Going the FemLife dev route I see: Have 6 different appearance options(3HairColor + PubicOnOff + HairChoiceWithClothesForEachInEvents) and bloat up the code and size with renders that 83% of people probably wont see and end up sticking with just brunette to save dev time.

I vote Appearance 2 for Canon. Kinda reminds me of Natalie Dormer.

The autosave issue can me managed for now with double saving and using the older one. If you run out of slots delete the old ones from the folder or make a new backup folder for the old ones.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I see you get to play as a grown Aria Stark (might have spelled her name wrong). I like appearance 2, but the middle one is my fav. I cant lie too it should be renpy would be easy and space saving but i do like the different reactions and responses to which appearance you choose. BTW if you don't like her being that naughty from the start you don't have to make the naughty choice ;). I look at it as she's already had some experience in life and knows just where she will draw the line and use her body to here advantage. In irl plenty of woman at a young age knew what they where doing and how. For me its mostly image errors that kept happening everyway i play. Is the end when you sign the papers?

Last edited:

Longjohn

May 4, 2017
does every version of her have the same amount of content, or do we have to play the game 5 times?

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
A lot less bugs/ Only on leaving the bar after accepting zahirs company it can't find 1.png and it is end of gameplay.
The other is when you need to sign the contract, you are stuck as there is nothing to sign and you can not leave without signing.

Reactions: Wolfje61
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes