RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
the black hair look nice but have no red hair gril option is sad or brown my fovorite one is the black hair girl you sould add other tha just blonde hair

Reactions: AmenemhatTheLonely

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
I keep getting this whenever I enter the bar :( this happens If I try to exit the bar or open the menu after interacting with the table 12 guy

1660818511274.png 1660818511274.png

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Actually there is, if you decide to take the shift, a scene happens
Well then i have to play again. I tried that and nothing happened. But i also found by now, taking a different appearance at the start might result in events beeing slightly different.

Reactions: FallenHND

AmenemhatTheLonely

Feb 28, 2022
yup i got the same, but when ya don't talk with the owner of the tavern then it doesn't show

I think I also got a buggy exit out of that bar, if I recall correctly I had one after talking to the dude at the entry and another one without talking to him at all.

On another note, it's nice to see that there are different bus scenes depending on the girl you've chosen. 1 gets you more backseat fondling, 2 gets you another girl that gets fondled on the thighs and buttocks, 3 gets you the same other girl from 2 but with breast groping, 4 gets you more backseat stuff if I remember well and 5 is standing breast groping.

All in all the game looks promising despite the little content we have now and the game-breaking bugs. Let it age a bit and we might have a more or less fine wine in the end.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I think I also got a buggy exit out of that bar, if I recall correctly I had one after talking to the dude at the entry and another one without talking to him at all.

On another note, it's nice to see that there are different bus scenes depending on the girl you've chosen. 1 gets you more backseat fondling, 2 gets you another girl that gets fondled on the thighs and buttocks, 3 gets you the same other girl from 2 but with breast groping, 4 gets you more backseat stuff if I remember well and 5 is standing breast groping.

All in all the game looks promising despite the little content we have now and the game-breaking bugs. Let it age a bit and we might have a more or less fine wine in the end.
maybe it's true

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018

It's really nice that different scenes happen based on the appearance, but I worry how much work will be required for this, as all these scenes have to be pre-rendered as they cannot be procedurally generated, which means that for every scene in the game, whether different or not, the Dev has to render it 5 times to show for all appearances :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
I stuck again after meeting Zack .... how to go out from Zack exit door outside is the office?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Yes! This subgenre has given me a lot of happiness in the past. I love free roam scene hunting games like 'Office Wife' or the recent 'Lisa'. I can't wait to corrupt her and... [reads developer notes] ... Oh... :confused:

Hoteighteens

Dec 6, 2021
Yes! This subgenre has given me a lot of happiness in the past. I love free roam scene hunting games like 'Office Wife' or the recent 'Lisa'. I can't wait to corrupt her and... [reads developer notes] ... Oh... :confused:
I think the game is showing that the developer's notes, are more meant as indication, this it is not a pure corruption game. There's as you mention all the elements and small stories, with corruption already for sure a theme, but not restricted to that ;) That's how I see this game, in comparison to the others you've mentioned. I'm certainly keeping an eye out on this to see how it develops!
Although I love the open space roam style, indy-dev-alpha status enormous worlds with lots of locations, but "Coming soon", the main thing you uncover (although this update is already a lot better), I think; uhm, why do you need to build these huge maps, before the content? better to have 6 train stops, with nicely packed and designed mix of art / action. Already putting in place the environment graphics and mapping out the town, shows commitment in a way, but for now; no need to make the tilemap bigger than it should be given the content.

Hoteighteens

Dec 6, 2021
Like, nobody every thought "well, this game seems to be lacking in content, but a nice way to experience that, would be by spreading it out over an oversized pixel-art-maze". So, if devs read this, really mean this as positive criticism, since you're on the right track in many regards, but your game, is not yet, rich enough, to get away with the sizes of your tile-maps without a guide / task / mission type reminder either. Just move the shops that have a "Coming soon" label, into a different neighbourhood, where all the TBD shops can be, so we can have a cozy little town with actual content for now, and when those shops do get some content.
2¢ and thanks!

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes