RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Sex scene you will found in this version..
1 Katie no.1 left side-anal sex
2 Katie no.2-blowjob
3 Katie no.3-blowjob, pussy lick and sex
4 Katie hat no.4-sex only
5 Katie no.5-anal and pussy sex
6 And Maya with MrPatel
If you could find more pls tell us Thanks

Reactions: paddyo73
Mar 3, 2022
2 Katie no.2-blowjob
6 And Maya with MrPatel
Any walkthrough on how to get any of these. All I have seen in the old black guy grab her tits and the old white guy rub her arse. No animations or other scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I think the game is showing that the developer's notes, are more meant as indication, this it is not a pure corruption game. There's as you mention all the elements and small stories, with corruption already for sure a theme, but not restricted to that ;) That's how I see this game, in comparison to the others you've mentioned. I'm certainly keeping an eye out on this to see how it develops!
That notes were a bit of a bummer but I'm definitely keeping an eye on it too.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
2 Katie no.2-blowjob
6 And Maya with MrPatel
Lol couldn't find any of them

Reactions: paddyo73

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
game looked ok at the begin but turned out to be WAY TOO SLOW. animations must be faster, textx, npc contacts etc. what iss dat, 2005?

Reactions: Gintoky

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Any way i can extract the images the map is so huge i get lost everytime. Update i managed to extract all the hidden images i cant attach files because file is 200 mb

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is there a gallery any where for this? Pity they seem intent on cutting down the number of playable character models.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Thank you for all the feedback, this game has now undergone a massive rework and this small demo is used to showcase the
corruption system that will be implemented. Feedbacks are highly appreciated!
Changes made in the current version:
- Squashed down the appearances from 5 to 2.
- Introduced a Corruption based story line.
- Drastically reduced map sizes.
- Added a Journal/Quest Log.
Thanks and take care.
LINK:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
It's bad, don't bother, all sex removed from game it seems and was a complete waste of time. Dull and bland, trashed the potential of the game. A demo is meant to entice me. Also noticed their patreon uses a model they ditched as a banner???

Last edited:

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
Apparently their patrons voted in favour of these changes. Kinda disappointed that they kept the most dull looking blonde model as the only option now.

Reactions: HeroHate

CloudingMushroom

Jun 29, 2019
I hated that map. Havent we learned to make the map bigger if you wanna add more content, 20 WIP buildings is always disappointing. Why so many dead ends... buildings should be in arranged into blocks to allow for more efficient navigation.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Think they are doing a u-turn and going back to the five characters, back to some sexual content, it was actually ok playing through as each avatar to see what would be different.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Update:

Apologies if my page was down for few days. 5 of my family members died recently so I have to move to a new place for a while. I am fine now.
Regarding the game. While I believe a corruption based story line is a good thing for a adult oriented game I find it hard to create ideas for a story rather
than creating ideas for gameplay mechanics. My intention to create this game
was to enable the players to have a smooth and fast H game experience with a lot of H content right off the bat. I think it will be more easier for me to create content for 5 different appearance rather than 2 and invest a lot of time thinking about a story that will start at a slow pace. I have spent a lot of time creating those characters so I feel they need to be utilized to the complete extent. I have very grateful for all your support and this is what I have planned for September Update:
- I will pause the September pledges as I believe I should not charge for minimalistic work.
- Will try release 0.03 version with more content right from the start.
- Rectify my mistake of not leveraging the RPGM engine properly as in making unnecessary huge and empty maps.
- Will stick to the original concept of the game with 5 different appearances and 5 different scenarios for them as I feel quite motivated and excited to develop the game this way rather than the other way round.
I will starting working on the new update in 2 days, thank you very much for you
precious support. Also I will remove the $20 tier for now as I feel I should not charge that high for a game that had a very shabby start in the development cycle.
Thanks and take care.
Apologies if my page was down for few days. 5 of my family members died recently so I have to move to a new place for a while. I am fine now.
Regarding the game. While I believe a corruption based story line is a good thing for a adult oriented game I find it hard to create ideas for a story rather
than creating ideas for gameplay mechanics. My intention to create this game
was to enable the players to have a smooth and fast H game experience with a lot of H content right off the bat. I think it will be more easier for me to create content for 5 different appearance rather than 2 and invest a lot of time thinking about a story that will start at a slow pace. I have spent a lot of time creating those characters so I feel they need to be utilized to the complete extent. I have very grateful for all your support and this is what I have planned for September Update:
- I will pause the September pledges as I believe I should not charge for minimalistic work.
- Will try release 0.03 version with more content right from the start.
- Rectify my mistake of not leveraging the RPGM engine properly as in making unnecessary huge and empty maps.
- Will stick to the original concept of the game with 5 different appearances and 5 different scenarios for them as I feel quite motivated and excited to develop the game this way rather than the other way round.
I will starting working on the new update in 2 days, thank you very much for you
precious support. Also I will remove the $20 tier for now as I feel I should not charge that high for a game that had a very shabby start in the development cycle.
Thanks and take care.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes