RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Downloaded the game. Passed to the end. Apart from the dialogs and the background of the texture map, RPGMV saw nothing. There are no images or animations. What kind of game is this, or is it a counterbalance to Japanese games, where there is nothing but text?))) The developer decided to convince us with a text (extremely unsuccessful often) that this is a game, not a story?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Why my character to be like this. I know its a bug but she is so similar with Jill Valentine, she is hot anyway

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Downloaded the game. Passed to the end. Apart from the dialogs and the background of the texture map, RPGMV saw nothing. There are no images or animations. What kind of game is this, or is it a counterbalance to Japanese games, where there is nothing but text?))) The developer decided to convince us with a text (extremely unsuccessful often) that this is a game, not a story?
IDK about all the rest of it (haven't played the latest update yet), but there is no animated tag on this game, so I'm not sure why you would expect animations.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
When I went to the hotfix?:

WARNING: This Page Has Been Quarantined
Our system has flagged this page for additional review due to potential suspicious behavior from the page owner.

If someone has asked you to download from this page and you don't fully trust them or their behavior isn't what you recognize then we don't recommend downloading this file until our team has reviewed the page.

• Angry
Reactions: LastoneForEver

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did anyone scan the files for potential malware?
I downloaded v0.03 from the OP and didn't have any problems with viruses or such. What gives you the impression it has malware? If you have protection software running on your computer, it's very possible you just got a false positive. As far as I can tell, there is no threat to anyone's computer in the file you download.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I'm dubious about this game now? Probelms still exist within game and there might be security issues.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I'm dubious about this game now? Probelms still exist within game and there might be security issues.

it happens, u can use the mega link on patreon and scan with ur anti virus before u unzip. Better if u can do this in a VM if you are really suspicous. Just because itch.io "only" flagged this game, it does not make ANY other games you find on this site any safer. If you think other games are relatively "safer" than this game, you are absolutely wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

it happens, u can use the mega link on patreon and scan with ur anti virus before u unzip. Better if u can do this in a VM if you are really suspicous. Just because itch.io "only" flagged this game, it does not make ANY other games you find on this site any safer. If you think other games are relatively "safer" than this game, you are absolutely wrong.
I have downloaded tons of games — easily in the high hundreds — from both F95Zone and Itch.io and haven't been infected by anything. You should always be careful anyway, but from my own experience I think you're overstating things quite a bit. However, if you want to be overly cautious, I do think that's wise ofc.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Appolline-0.03a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

danco91

May 7, 2017
need help im on the part where you play as jillan and i hsve to meet someone at apartment 2b but there is non one inside the apartment and am now stuck there

Sep 18, 2021
I'm confused. The game ends after the first day when you go home. I didnt seem to encounter any of the screenshots in the OP. According to this thread there are sex scenes already but what I got most is a groping scene in the bar.

Am I missing something? The game seems very short. Did I download an old version?

danco91

May 7, 2017
need help am playing as jillan ad i have to go to apartment 2b to meet someone but therre is no one in the there and now i cant leave either

TheSkanked

May 15, 2021
I'm confused. The game ends after the first day when you go home. I didnt seem to encounter any of the screenshots in the OP. According to this thread there are sex scenes already but what I got most is a groping scene in the bar.

Am I missing something? The game seems very short. Did I download an old version?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes