RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
Hey payne786, I’m actually liking the game so far. Any ETAs on the next update? Also if you could share the patreon only news updates here after a week or so, it would be really helpful for us F95zoners.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Just is not going any where in the slightest and is glitchy as hell. There was a ton more sexual scenes in the first, free version, now all there is are pointless locations that at present serve no purpose. All characters have the same nonsense going on, there's no hint of lesbian stuff in this game at all, which I personally found odd. The only action scenes are random people, as though they had a few images ready and waiting and thought yeah why not throw them in.
I was willing to give the developer a chance, and really did, but I'm going to leave this one to save future disappointment.

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
i remenber the guy make alissa quest the blondie elf that was traped and be discover by a gobling he promise realses and he only abandon the proyect and scam alot of money

Reactions: HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
i remenber the guy make alissa quest the blondie elf that was traped and be discover by a gobling he promise realses and he only abandon the proyect and scam alot of money
I think most games are similar these days, though not as blatant or extreme, they trickle out content and fail to live up to expectations and then just disappear. Just look at Silicon Lust, game comes out with an update every three months or so, same with others. A lot of the games have five minute updates, then the developers whine that if you read the text it'll be longer, I mean it's a few dozen lines of text at best, not going to take an hour.
With this game in particular I'm just getting a bad vibe, it has promise, but it's aimless and as stated could be someone going through a backlog of stored images, one image in the game has a while guy with a black penis (may be he got a transplant lol).
Biggest gripe is that the update was dull and pointless.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Does not use the gimmick of multi-protagonists to his advantage, no lesbian content for a single one of them, not one engaged in sexual activity yet. I don't know what the patrons thought about this update?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
RPGM. Did the dev read up on the opinion on this engine?
RPGM. Did the dev read up on the opinion on this engine?
What's wrong with the RPGMV engine? This engine is very good and capable of a lot. Although many people like a slideshow based on the Ren'Py player, which is not inherently a game engine initially. If you don't like the RPGMV engine, just open the img folder in the game and view the slideshow in any available player.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i think the new girl choices are okay nice clothing idea, REALLY nice video game in a game idea. (and the mc there yana looks really nice like surprsingly all girls - which is quite rare in my opinion - even at least some like the blond could have more tits :D)

also nice is that the buildings are signed and that you can get a notice if you finished a quest. map design is better now too.

but there really is not much to do and i got nothing to do and got stuck when i got to play jillian (which really hot and should be a playable mc too) i should visit someone but there was no one and i cant leave the room.

much still to do but for ppl who expect a big main story - there is no big story its a sandbox game obviously.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Well, that is why I posed the question... in short: difficult to maintain, old, very hard to mod, most users dislike/hate the travel system. Any renpy not a game engine...?
So I'm sorry, you shouldn't play games at all. Open a website with comics and admire. There is no need to travel or interact at all, just scroll, read, watch and enjoy)))

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Sex scene you will found in this version..
1 Katie no.1 left side-anal sex
2 Katie no.2-blowjob
3 Katie no.3-blowjob, pussy lick and sex
4 Katie hat no.4-sex only
5 Katie no.5-anal and pussy sex
6 And Maya with MrPatel
If you could find more pls tell us Thanks
How many of these scenes exist in the v0.03a version? And/or are the any new sex scenes other than these?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
How many of these scenes exist in the v0.03a version? And/or are the any new sex scenes other than these?
No sex content for main characters. There will be a sex oriented mode, but, I think it may be behind a patreon only paywall, £20 tier! Correct me if I'm wrong. Posted this:

Following changes will be added with the patch 0.03b:
- Completing Day 0 of the game. Day 0 includes the prologue part wherein
Katie travels from Haven to Appolline to sign the lease.
(NOTE: Parts of the game removed from the previous version are reworked
and will be added back progressively.)
- Adding a Day Cycle.(Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night)
- Lifting up Open World restrictions i.e giving player a bit more control when
to end a day.
- Adding gameplay mechanics to the alternate game mode at Akamai
Game Center.(Battle/Farming/Level/Path/Choice etc)
- Expanding Appolline Central : Adding Gemini Central Park.
- Reworking Appearance 3 and 4.
- Reworked Yana. (Old Model will be used at a later date.)
- Adding more events/Side Quests/Activities to the Open World.
Launching first draft of the Patreon-Only Version:
The first draft includes the following features :
- An alternate gameplay modifier for Appearance 5 - WHORED Mode wherein
you can play as an extremely depraved and and alcohol addict version of
Katie giving you a lot of option for H content.
- An alternate extra appearance of Yana which can be selected at the Akamai
Game Center alternate game mode.(More features for Patreon-Only Version
will be added and announced progressively.)
Following changes will be added with the patch 0.03b:
- Completing Day 0 of the game. Day 0 includes the prologue part wherein
Katie travels from Haven to Appolline to sign the lease.
(NOTE: Parts of the game removed from the previous version are reworked
and will be added back progressively.)
- Adding a Day Cycle.(Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night)
- Lifting up Open World restrictions i.e giving player a bit more control when
to end a day.
- Adding gameplay mechanics to the alternate game mode at Akamai
Game Center.(Battle/Farming/Level/Path/Choice etc)
- Expanding Appolline Central : Adding Gemini Central Park.
- Reworking Appearance 3 and 4.
- Reworked Yana. (Old Model will be used at a later date.)
- Adding more events/Side Quests/Activities to the Open World.
Launching first draft of the Patreon-Only Version:
The first draft includes the following features :
- An alternate gameplay modifier for Appearance 5 - WHORED Mode wherein
you can play as an extremely depraved and and alcohol addict version of
Katie giving you a lot of option for H content.
- An alternate extra appearance of Yana which can be selected at the Akamai
Game Center alternate game mode.(More features for Patreon-Only Version
will be added and announced progressively.)

Reactions: soda45
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes