RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any news on when a real version might come out?
"PLEASE NOTE: This version does not have any sexual content as this is just a playtest version only intended for players willing to give me feedback. I will release 0.003b soon based on the feedback."

That's all that's been said in terms of new update release date.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
"PLEASE NOTE: This version does not have any sexual content as this is just a playtest version only intended for players willing to give me feedback. I will release 0.003b soon based on the feedback."

That's all that's been said in terms of new update release date.
Knew it had no sex, was hoping it at least had some game play though.

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
well technically character creation is a piece of gameplay. But i agree, im hoping that the next update is deep.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It seems like the dev isn't sure what they really want. It's one thing, then it's another, and then it's redone again. They should make a final decision on how things should progress and exactly what all is going to be in the game (within reason; not every detail, ofc). Then they should make the game and stick to what they've decided. Constantly waffling between one idea and another isn't going to get the game made.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Any news on the new version yet? I mean they need to put something out if they want to attract patrons.

PinkFluffy557

May 31, 2022
difficult to say are hardly any comments on the test, unfortunately it is not public either, the developer has not commented on it either

Reactions: HeroHate

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Thanks a lot for the feedback based on the test version. I have finalized the core mechanics for the game and will make a release date announcement soon!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Thanks a lot for the feedback based on the test version. I have finalized the core mechanics for the game and will make a release date announcement soon!
Hopefully serious progress in the game and its story can finally begin, then. 1670354892793.png

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
New interface and fetish options are really nice. I hope development continues well. Can't wait to play as other appearances too.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I'm hoping the updates are pretty regular because there is virtually nothing added, the two scenes I saw were rehashes of stuff from first version, there is only one character to play as, ends when you get on the bus.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm hoping the updates are pretty regular because there is virtually nothing added, the two scenes I saw were rehashes of stuff from first version, there is only one character to play as, ends when you get on the bus.
Me too. I'm pretty sure these first several updates (after the initial release) were intended mostly to figure out the format of the game and what things to do / avoid going forward. There's been a lot of reworking, so this is probably why the content hasn't increased much since first release. I really do hope he's decided upon things now so a lot more content can be added in the future.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Me too. I'm pretty sure these first several updates (after the initial release) were intended mostly to figure out the format of the game and what things to do / avoid going forward. There's been a lot of reworking, so this is probably why the content hasn't increased much since first release. I really do hope he's decided upon things now so a lot more content can be added in the future.
I'm not holding out hope to be honest, I have the feeling that the next tiny update will be one or two scenes we've had previously which is then attached to one of the models, it'll cut away when she gets on the bus.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes