RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Pretty interesting game concept I would say. I always love sandbox games where you can do whatever you want so this seems right up my alley. It's also really cool how you can choose between several appearances for your main character (customization is always a plus for me) but I'm personally looking forward to the adult main character the most even tho they are not implemented yet. I feel like we are always playing as super young teen girls in erotic games so being able to play an actual adult woman is much more intruiging to me. I hope the developer will also add several character models for the adult character as well later down the line.

Overall, pretty promising game but I think I will wait for when it has much more content.
With current pace I don't think we will see alot of new content. Problem with customization is it requires making extra images that need to be rendered, and dev put in 4 models.. So instead of working on new content dev will be spending time doing customized variations of same scenes that you won't even see unless your replay with different model.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
wait wuut?after character creation which is incomplete and after intro,waking up,gets in blue line station and its done?are u fking kiddin me?is this it?

Reactions: HeroHate

TMur80

May 14, 2018
wait wuut?after character creation which is incomplete and after intro,waking up,gets in blue line station and its done?are u fking kiddin me?is this it?
I can't even get that far haha, I've clicked over everything in town now, spoken to the little girl, spoken to the old man. For the life of me - no Blue Line station, just lots of buildings you can't go into. Dead end.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has it officially gone dead? No patreon?
Um, have you checked anything yourself yet? The OP here links to their Patreon, which you can then visit. On Patreon, you can scroll down to see latest posts. So yes, there's Patreon. Unless it's been a long time (at least 3 months, but these days often it's more like 6 months) since their last update without any communication from the dev, it's not "officially gone dead".

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Um, have you checked anything yourself yet? The OP here links to their Patreon, which you can then visit. On Patreon, you can scroll down to see latest posts. So yes, there's Patreon. Unless it's been a long time (at least 3 months, but these days often it's more like 6 months) since their last update without any communication from the dev, it's not "officially gone dead".
Nothing for me when I go there? Not that it matters they didn't seem to be updating through patreon anyhow, the last update for the game never went on there, nor did any kind of link to state there had been an update, kind of crappy for the people funding through that platform, finding out when they got on here instead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nothing for me when I go there? Not that it matters they didn't seem to be updating through patreon anyhow, the last update for the game never went on there, nor did any kind of link to state there had been an update, kind of crappy for the people funding through that platform, finding out when they got on here instead.
When I go to Patreon and look, December 19 was the last post there about the game, so it's been about 5 weeks. That's not enough time to assume this was abandoned. As far as here on F95Zone, that gets updated when either someone leaks a copy of the game or if the dev uploads it themselves to this site. Payne786 (the dev) does have an account on F95, but I haven't been paying attention to how often they check in here.

Reactions: Pogo123

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
The dev has deleted his Discord server too. I think it’s for the better if he decided to scrap the project at this point. Literally nothing substantial has come out since the very first version…

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The dev has deleted his Discord server too. I think it’s for the better if he decided to scrap the project at this point. Literally nothing substantial has come out since the very first version…
maybe it simply wasn’t enough on his discord I personally told him after his invitation that I don’t use discord really.
Also no the project is not “dead” or anything. I just wrote with him last week. He is just new to all this and (in my opinion) maybe wants a bit too much of a game if he doesn’t have that much experience and no team members who could help him out. Otherwise I think the hole idea is great and tries to serve as many kinks as possible.

PinkFluffy557

May 31, 2022
The concept is definitely interesting and would be a shame if really abandoned maybe two different characters to focus on would be best 5/6 maybe a bit too much work so less content

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Discord server is back online.

Reactions: Pogo123

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
If they want several characters I think they need to come up with a story that binds them, a common thread, leading to them crossing paths. In this case they could cross paths every so often, the player could switch between rarher than playing at different times. Story ideas: supernatural investigation (seven days to live Ring/Japanese style), or just all the girls auditioning for a girl band or some crap.

Reactions: pr0n

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
If they want several characters I think they need to come up with a story that binds them, a common thread, leading to them crossing paths. In this case they could cross paths every so often, the player could switch between rarher than playing at different times. Story ideas: supernatural investigation (seven days to live Ring/Japanese style), or just all the girls auditioning for a girl band or some crap.
I have similiar idea but yours sounds way better. Was thinking every character type could have their own individual storylines and content to make it worth playing. Still think more than two would be overkill for development progress causing the storylines to crawl or not getting developed.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I have similiar idea but yours sounds way better. Was thinking every character type could have their own individual storylines and content to make it worth playing. Still think more than two would be overkill for development progress causing the storylines to crawl or not getting developed.
At the moment it's just too pointless, if it had lots of sex pictures it would be pointless but at least there's something to look at! Again as stated it seems to shed content as it progresses rather than adding.

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
I have just downloaded the game,
But why the game ends when i get off the bus?=.=

And i am using JOIPLAY to play the game at Android, when i access the Quest menu, the details are all black screen-.-

But it is a very nice game, excellant idea and excellant graphics

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
i dont wanna say this but i belive you dont even know what to do whit this game reworked 3 times already but is good but have to chose the path you wanna good job whit the try

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes