RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 5825301

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2023
Hello yes I have currently moved in to a new country (United Kingdom) for my studies. I have removed the patreon page for now as I was having couple of issues with patreon regarding that page. As for discord I don't know what is wrong there I have not checked it up for a while. I'll make a new patreon with 0.04. Please note this project is not abandoned and I am working on it.

Thanks and take care.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Hello yes I have currently moved in to a new country (United Kingdom) for my studies. I have removed the patreon page for now as I was having couple of issues with patreon regarding that page. As for discord I don't know what is wrong there I have not checked it up for a while. I'll make a new patreon with 0.04. Please note this project is not abandoned and I am working on it.

Thanks and take care.
If patreon causing problems regarding content maybe check out the alternative platforms. Good luck!

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
payne894

I have really liked your ideas and take on an rpgm and especially the custom models/assets. It really would be awesome to have some kind of timetable for a v0.4 release schedule. :) Also i am aware your probably up to your knees in your studies at your new home in the UK.

Deleted member 5825301

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2023
payne894

I have really liked your ideas and take on an rpgm and especially the custom models/assets. It really would be awesome to have some kind of timetable for a v0.4 release schedule. :) Also i am aware your probably up to your knees in your studies at your new home in the UK.
Thank you! I am trying to restart normal gameplay development and will try to release 0.04 and regular updates following 3rd week of march.

Deleted member 5825301

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2023
how much of content are we gonna get in the next update?
Things I have planned for 0.04:

1. Start the corruption based route [ TEEN - BACKGROUND 01]
2. Add two different playstyles for the depraved route.
3. Bring the story up to the point where you sign the lease and choose a decision. [ NOTE: Will add side stuff from the original release in HAVEN]
With this the character creator for TEEN - BACKGROUND 01 will be complete.

P.S: Please note the game still has selectable appearances (6 for Depraved route 01, 6 for Depraved route 02 and 3 Different options for the non - depraved route based on your preferences). I kept one appearance on patreon because I like this model I made. :)

Thanks and take care.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
why is the thread so quiet? any news on the update?
The last information we have from the dev is here, added 12 days ago (2 up from what you just posted). As far as I'm aware, nobody knows anything more than that, which is why the thread is quiet. No other reason really to post anything unless someone wants to talk theories (which I don't think really apply to the game at this point), discuss what they like (or not) about the game so far, etc.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you! I am trying to restart normal gameplay development and will try to release 0.04 and regular updates following 3rd week of march.
Missed your deadline, everything okay with your new development in the UK and whatnot? I feel like the game would benefit massively from some more frequent communication from you.

Me and others aren't asking for extremes just the occasional thing like "I have finished rendering new scenes for the teen appearances" or "I have decided to add a couple new npcs fitting a new fetish" or even something less ideal like "unfortunately no progress due to x reason"

In short any communication would be ideal

Deleted member 5825301

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2023
Missed your deadline, everything okay with your new development in the UK and whatnot? I feel like the game would benefit massively from some more frequent communication from you.

Me and others aren't asking for extremes just the occasional thing like "I have finished rendering new scenes for the teen appearances" or "I have decided to add a couple new npcs fitting a new fetish" or even something less ideal like "unfortunately no progress due to x reason"

In short any communication would be ideal
Yeah things were a bit rough for me to start again in United Kingdom. Yes I have missed the release deadline for this project and I am sorry for that but I have started working on it again since March 3rd Week. I will just release it now anyday without promising any dates at the moment as I am also busy with other work. Thank you for waiting and I will make sure to drop a surprise in the upcoming update. I hope you guys will notice it.

Thanks and take care.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah things were a bit rough for me to start again in United Kingdom. Yes I have missed the release deadline for this project and I am sorry for that but I have started working on it again since March 3rd Week. I will just release it now anyday without promising any dates at the moment as I am also busy with other work. Thank you for waiting and I will make sure to drop a surprise in the upcoming update. I hope you guys will notice it.

Thanks and take care.

Your good, I for one can wait but i know that others in the F95 community are less patient so i figured id comment from that persepctive. I look forward to the surprise in the update. :):) Keep up the good work.

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021

Thanks and take care.

understandable, but can we expect an April release? or will it take longer?

Reactions: Pogo123

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Page gone again.
Not sure what your referring too, the new patreon while inactive is still up. We have until the start of may to decide if this game is truly going nowhere forever. Until then while the creator adjusts to life in the UK i will continue to extend my trust and faith that the dev has a new release on its way.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes