RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is the page inactive again? They killed their own game, adding nonsense and removing content, rather than building on what they had. They needed to put out something to lure patrons.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Could have had a good game going, but I think even they didn't know where it was going, had a few random images that were rehashed into the various versions, characters kept changing, game went from interesting to dull real fast.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

orensan

May 29, 2017
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
possibly cuz of 3 reasons, assuming that is.

1-rpg maker took them a lot of work to get any work done.

2- they overestimated themselves as far as producing and rendering images, to the point they couldn't keep the quality.

3- they weren't making money, so IRL won

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
possibly cuz of 3 reasons, assuming that is.

1-rpg maker took them a lot of work to get any work done.

2- they overestimated themselves as far as producing and rendering images, to the point they couldn't keep the quality.

3- they weren't making money, so IRL won
I'm assuming 3 was what tipped it over! lol

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Would be a shame it it really is abandoned. I was looking forward to the progression. I felt the same about To Be or Not To Be. One of the other jewels that never got to be worn :(

But it's rather unrealistic for devs to think that they can make a sustainable living from an unfinished game. They should expect profylactically to make loss until the game is ready (enough) to be marketed and sold, and be happy about it if it turns out otherwise.

Last edited:

Excalibur007

Jun 11, 2023
It is not really abandoned, the dev is busy with his stuff, it is temporarily on hold. He said he is working on it but has a little less time to work on this project ATM so he stopped pledges on patreon. I recently had a talk with him on discord regarding this.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Glad to hear that!! I'm looking forward to the continuation! But I tried to visit his Patreon a minute ago (using the link on page 1 of this thread), after reading the previous post, and it says that the page is deleted.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
It is not really abandoned, the dev is busy with his stuff, it is temporarily on hold. He said he is working on it but has a little less time to work on this project ATM so he stopped pledges on patreon. I recently had a talk with him on discord regarding this.
well his patreon pledges aren't a thing, his entire patreon, just got shut down,
"This page was deleted"

Reactions: Pogo123

Excalibur007

Jun 11, 2023
Don't know if it is the same game but I saw something on itch with the same name: .
I think it is the same game by the looks of it but can't be sure.

EDIT: Looks like it is, after reading the dev log I guess it is the same game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Don't know if it is the same game but I saw something on itch with the same name: .
I think it is the same game by the looks of it but can't be sure.

EDIT: Looks like it is, after reading the dev log I guess it is the same game.
If you take a closer look, you will notice that this page also ends at v0.3 and has not been updated since January 9th, 2023. Only the character editor has a more recent contribution, namely that Payne is back and getting back to work.
Wait, watch, don't give up hope.

Reactions: Pogo123

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I want to like this game, I really do, but wonder if I should be bothered? Will it be around for long again? The new rehash is okay, but that said its mostly stuff from previous versions, but the MC looks pretty good. Just wish they'd added more, and newer, content to entice me more. That said I will keep my eye out for the next update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AppollineRemake-AlphaCC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes