RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
cool game, but could have more simple side quests, at the starting maps, like in the tavern or restaurant, like in earlier version, and the continuation of the game plot after arriving to Appolline, of course this game probably had the re-design of the game, in every way, that's why i won't talk about it further, just wanna say, i can't wait to play new releases,

the idea, of Freya's companionship in the bus is great, really like the new ideas coming to the game,

nice that the game have journal, options to set quest active or de-activate it, the quest log in the right upper window of the screen,

aw, and i saw that there are new characters that player can choose and play, the basic character redhead girl, i am loving it, looking cute...

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Compared to my last attempt with this game, a lot has changed in character generation. It's just stupid that many choices lead to a dead end and you are actually forced to play a character you don't want to play at all.
Personally, I will stop the current build after character generation and hope that the next one or two updates will complete the creation so that you can create your MC.
The game has made a good impression in previous attempts and I'd rather wait a bit to avoid ruining that impression with a limited decision-making framework.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Compared to my last attempt with this game, a lot has changed in character generation. It's just stupid that many choices lead to a dead end and you are actually forced to play a character you don't want to play at all.
Personally, I will stop the current build after character generation and hope that the next one or two updates will complete the creation so that you can create your MC.
The game has made a good impression in previous attempts and I'd rather wait a bit to avoid ruining that impression with a limited decision-making framework.
Yeah, like I've mentioned on this thread elsewhere, I'm pretty sure Payne is working out a lot of the mechanics / options / layouts still. I have indefinitely paused my download and playing of this until at least v0.10 if not v0.15. I hope by then he's finalized all of this fiddling about he's been doing so the story itself can actually progress.

However, I also fear that a lot of the constant redoing of what's already been put in the game is the consequence of competing camps within his supporter base. If that's true, the game can go nowhere. You can't cater to nor satisfy everyone. Pick a camp — probably whichever seems more reasonable / supportive in general — and stick to your guns. The developer can't have a village write his story for him; only he can determine where things go.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The discord invite in dev's Patreon is invalid. Whoever talks with the dev, please let them know.

Also, just a few things to point out (I haven't yet played this version) from what I remember. These are just my own opinions though.

- MC literally starts as open to anything, there's no real corruption going on if you can select to show her breasts to some random guy from day 1.

- Multiple appearances for base character mean multiple renders for each scene. This acts as a multiplier on the workload. So if, for example, you required 1 day for a specific scene, 5 appearances means you will require 5 days for the same one scene. Unless you have some smart rendering process that happens in-game (therefore saves you that time), this is a huge no-no. Customization works splendidly with layering, personality with stats and related mechanics, but both these require a lot of work at least for RPGM engines.

- The reason why Dilfs are interesting, is because of the corruption involved. Like, something that she would never normally do, she starts being curious about it, and then full on loves it/seeks it. In one of the first scenes MC can choose to actively tease an old man (whom she already knows), therefore removing most interest from her interactions with such characters.

- Refrain from making too many characters. Instead focus on a specific cast and add a lot of depth in their progression / interactions. I would also add to refrain from having too much variety in specific fetishes - instead try to focus on a specific list and make the whole game about them.

- Refrain from creating a huge city if there's no reason for it. If most of the city has no interactions (and it's quite difficult to fill it with meaningful interactions), then it will become tedious instead.

- Make most, if not all, activities repeatable, and make repeating them have meaning. For example, when she helps that old man in the beginning. This should have meaning, and MC should be able to help him again, every X amount of time, for some specific reason (most games make that about money, but there are a ton of things you can add here, like mechanics).

Just my 2c

PinkFluffy557

May 31, 2022
An incomplete char creation, a short walk to bus stop,a little bit groping from a oldtimer (or not),end of content?
All in all 2 minutes?
Reading helps, this is just a general character rework to get a taste of what it should look like and not a real story ;)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Well, we've already had history. So unfortunately it's a step in the wrong direction.
Maybe it would be an option to keep both builds running. On the one hand the already existing one, so that already (or still) existing events can be experienced, and in parallel the revised version with the new features, but limited possibilities for action.
Currently, you read the changelog, see how much there already is and experience a two-minute excursion. Discreetly misleading.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
From the first release until now I think developer just try out the game. They just make a demo/just trial.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
It is a very nice version. But it was very short. Having only 1 character is one of the shortcomings of the game in my opinion. There should be more story. It would be very nice if the game was improved. It's still very nice. Character design and drawings are good.THX <3 :)

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I get dev wants to make this a multiple choice game with variations, but considering the current pace between last update and this remake/restart having alot of variations will just drag out in the long run. Dev should slim down some things such as MC with 4 different looks resulting in 4x repetitive renders and scenes for everything.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
MC is beautiful and has a very "corruptable" face.

Sadly, there's no corruption in this game.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Well that was pointless, I'd say I'd give a miss for a few months, but like most games there's like two updates a year!!! This update was basically the so called redone bus scene, and thats it!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty interesting game concept I would say. I always love sandbox games where you can do whatever you want so this seems right up my alley. It's also really cool how you can choose between several appearances for your main character (customization is always a plus for me) but I'm personally looking forward to the adult main character the most even tho they are not implemented yet. I feel like we are always playing as super young teen girls in erotic games so being able to play an actual adult woman is much more intruiging to me. I hope the developer will also add several character models for the adult character as well later down the line.

Overall, pretty promising game but I think I will wait for when it has much more content.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes