RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Changes that I am thinking to make:
- Reworked Appolline-Central. Added Gemini - Central Park.
- Added new area : Appolline-Industrial.
- Added new area: Appolline-Lakeside.
- Added new area: Upper Haven-Residential.
- Added new area: Upper Haven-Haven Square.
- Moved Appolline-Cafe Plaza to Upper Haven.
Making following changes to the life paths of appearances :
- Appearance 1 and 4 arrive in Appolline to attend a University Program at the
Mark Spencer College.
- Appearance 2 and 5 arrive in Appolline to start a new after leaving their home
in Haven Hills.
These 2 appearances will have freedom to choose any job they like, selecting a life path of their own choice, option to add a roommate or not, an option to live at a different apartment with someone else provided you explore the open world and find the relevant NPCs to talk to and much more that I will discuss during release.
- Appearance 3 will get an opportunity to work as a Personal Secretary for
James Synder, regional head of the Alpine News Network, Appolline.
- I am still figuring out the combat mechanics for additional game mode at
Akamai Game Studio.

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021

Changes that I am thinking to make:
- Reworked Appolline-Central. Added Gemini - Central Park.
- Added new area : Appolline-Industrial.
- Added new area: Appolline-Lakeside.
- Added new area: Upper Haven-Residential.
- Added new area: Upper Haven-Haven Square.
- Moved Appolline-Cafe Plaza to Upper Haven.
Making following changes to the life paths of appearances :
- Appearance 1 and 4 arrive in Appolline to attend a University Program at the
Mark Spencer College.
- Appearance 2 and 5 arrive in Appolline to start a new after leaving their home
in Haven Hills.
These 2 appearances will have freedom to choose any job they like, selecting a life path of their own choice, option to add a roommate or not, an option to live at a different apartment with someone else provided you explore the open world and find the relevant NPCs to talk to and much more that I will discuss during release.
- Appearance 3 will get an opportunity to work as a Personal Secretary for
James Synder, regional head of the Alpine News Network, Appolline.
- I am still figuring out the combat mechanics for additional game mode at
Akamai Game Studio.
any release date?

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
one of the previous patreon posts did say they were aiming for around 11th to the 15th of november. but i wouldnt hold my breath since there laptop was out of commission for a while.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
one of the previous patreon posts did say they were aiming for around 11th to the 15th of november. but i wouldnt hold my breath since there laptop was out of commission for a while.
Also changing characters every day it seems, adding combat in one case, lot's of stuff, but little mention of sexual content?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
He made a post about that.

After reviewing through a lot of positive feedback from the players one thing I have noticed that many people have concerns regarding majority of the H-content locked behind a paywall or exclusive to the Patreon-Only version.
I would like to go ahead and say that the game will feature a lot of H-content in the free version and the Patreon-only version and no H-Content kinks/Fetishes or type is exclusive to a paywall. The main aim of the Patreon-only version is to add more story-line/Characters etc. as an appreciation of your precious support towards me. So consider the Patreon-only version as an extra of what the game already offers. The main reason I don't mention H-content in patch notes is because I feel the player should find out these on their own by exploring various paths I intend to add rather then spoiling them in the patch notes.
Well I hope it answers your major concerns here. Regarding the constant character change. I believe this stage of the game is best for me to make a permanent choice for the character appearances rather than changing them down the line once a lot of core mechanics and stuff is implemented.
Thanks and take care.

Reactions: HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Will wait to see how the next update plays out, if I like it I'll throw some support their way.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Sadly didn't attract enough interest, game lost adult content rather than adding it, also constant model change didn't help.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
thats a real shame, i hope it's just a silly error on his side and not the game being straight up dead
Let's hope, pretty sure they would have attracted support once they got going with what they actually intended, people were no doubt reluctant until it had direction.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello,
From today I will upload some test versions of the game for players who are willing to playtest a few game mechanics for me. Please note these versions are not the final playable versions but just a small package for some players who can playtest the showcased game mechanics and make suggestions to add or remove stuff. I believe getting player feedback while building core gameplay mechanics is a must.
Things to playtest in v0.003b_test_1:
- Core mechanics for Katie's character builder.

PLEASE NOTE: This version does not have any sexual content as this is just a playtest version only intended for players willing to give me feedback. I will release 0.003b soon based on the feedback. Also this is the FINAL version to lock in the appearances of Katie so please tell me if you like what I have selected and they need any changes. Once I finalize appearances now they will NOT change for the rest of the game development process. This version is NOT for playing, so expect only a 2-3 minute game playtime to playtest some stuff. This test versions are necessary for me to set in the core gameplay mechanics for the entire game with transparency. Also this version does not include game mechanics for the RPG mode of the game. I am still working on those.
Eager to hear your feedback.
Thanks and take care.

Reactions: Hachikunote
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes