RPGM Abandoned Appolline Remake [Alpha CC] [Payne786]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
concept of game is very good, but have a lot of buggs and "comming soon" content. . . hope this game will get better cause it's really cool game,

imo, this game will need to have some quest log in menu, cause i see the map of this game will be huge, and finding people or places could be troublesome

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
IMO appearance in the middle(third one) is best one. He may ditch the rest. :D
If this one continues I Doubt dev can continue making scenes for 5 characters anyway. And seems like he will make 2 side stories. I think that much character from start is too ambitious, sticking with one for a while would be better.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Hope this one gets some animations or at least some images that show "back and forth" in the scenes, no android port yet so I'll wait to give this one a go as I like what I see in the pics. Will agree with what has been said having 5 or multiple MC designs is too ambitious and will kill any progress as it will be such a hard task to make quality scenes for multiple paths for each MC design, I hope that this is changed to 1 or 2 at least till the game gets many updates down the line or it won't get anywhere.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This may be a good game underneath all the game-breaking bugs and designer oversights, but I can't say that I think so.

It is lazy for the developer to just plop the player on a map and essentially say "wander around until you accidentally find what you are looking for... assuming that you wuill even know it when you see it." Is the apartment rental place just well-hidden, or is it not even in the game yet?

At least there are lots and lots of blind alleys forcing the player to retrace their steps (like the entire central park) just in case the player was not irritated enough by the vague directions.

Seriously, dev: have someone playtest the game before releasing it. Players cannot read your mind and don't know what you know about where things are. There are promising elements here, but it is extremely unfun to play.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
i really hope that the different versions of the protagonist have some nice variety to them like they do with the bus old guy scenes, that would make this game more than worth keeping on the radar in my opinion. :) I am enjoying whats there so far

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Maps are massive
No task list

I hope the dev knows the basic of leveraging RPGM engine..
Do not frustrate the player with unnecessary walk/grind.
Big clarity on what is the next action
Sex scenes well represented with a lot of images / dialogues.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is very good and i like where it is RPG,But why does dev make unnecessary scenes with many girls MC I didn't understand it? better a smaller map and a mc character.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
i feel like this game would work great in REN'PY. It would likely be even shorter than it currently is but replaying events as different versions of our character would be way easier.

Reactions: xmrrobotx
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes