4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
As others have said this is definitely different. Very interesting,and even though there is more text than usual, it is well written and it is voiced and flows nicely. Also this time period is almost never used in these types of games. I played both of your previous games, they were ok, but this looks so much more promising, so it is a shame you will prioritize other games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Basilicata

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Basilicata
You realize that you have added the tag "creampie" without actually adding either vaginal sex or anal sex, right?

If you want your game to become findable by fetish/tag, please add all the tags your can think of that match the game in the original post.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Basilicata
You realize that you have added the tag "creampie" without actually adding either vaginal sex or anal sex, right?

If you want your game to become findable by fetish/tag, please add all the tags your can think of that match the game in the original post.
IMG_20230313_233432.jpg
I'm sure you missed the anal sex tag. Anyway, thx. You are right, tags are extremely important.

Reactions: YuriiH

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
I think I found a new game to watch. Love the art style and enjoyed the voice of whoever did the reading - I thought she did a good job and hearing the words spoken added to the eroticism; plus, this feels like a more unique setting. If you start focusing more on this I would definitely consider some financial support; this feels like something I want to exist.

• Red Heart
Jul 22, 2022
Oh come on now.. Why did it have to be text based?? The game thumbnail looks dope, and these art style with 18th century theme H-RPGs are very rare to find. It would have been awesome if this game was either RPGM, Side Scroller, Sandbox or Ren'py at least
Room temp IQ, literally download it lol

Aug 7, 2018
I've grown wary of getting too invested in Victorian era female protagonists - they tend to tragically die of consumption. Though our spunky (heh) young heroine doesn't sound like that type.

• Red Heart

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
weblink to free download of 'Arabella' 1890 book in case you wish to read the novel, 71,069 words, 115 pages :

Probable Spoilers for this game, so you are warned.
Wow, the original had her uncle and cousin instead of instructor and friend ? Now I feel like we need a textually accurate mod. All in the name of preserving the original work, naturally.

• Love

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Wow, the original had her uncle and cousin instead of instructor and friend ? Now I feel like we need a textually accurate mod. All in the name of preserving the original work, naturally.
Hmm, I wonder what the developer's opinion is on this question....

ZOOM.... ENHANCE....

1678937766841.png

• Love

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you. But it is Ren'py and it is text based because it is literally the book (with few alterations marked in red ink), written in 1890.
put each page into AI art engine. whatever you get, you use without modification.
post as special edition just for that user.
then they may realize not to ask a question like that again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote