4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Interesting choice of book. Is there an uncensored version on Subscribestar?
Not yet. Patreon doesn't allow it. But in the future (Next chapter probably) I'll have to remove it entirely from Patreon. Only then, I can use the original text :rolleyes:

Reactions: Garatempus2

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is this an anal-only game?
It's a direct adaption of the classic anonymous erotic novel "Arabella" that was first published in 1890. Whatever is in the book forms the content. I haven't read the whole thing but buggery certainly is a theme, probably due to the lack of effective contraception at the time, and the need to avoid pregnancies considering all the high-society / in the family shenanigans going on.

Nov 23, 2023
It's a direct adaption of the classic anonymous erotic novel "Arabella" that was first published in 1890. Whatever is in the book forms the content. I haven't read the whole thing but buggery certainly is a theme, probably due to the lack of effective contraception at the time, and the need to avoid pregnancies considering all the high-society / in the family shenanigans going on.
I've not read that novel, hence the question. And if my question lacked context, then I will say that I like anal sex and I hope that it'll keep focusing heavily on it lol.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote